Turns out, the hard shell of a coconut is really, really good at trapping the heat of the molten copper! Because once you fill up the little brown ball with the molten copper, it stays hot forever and brings everything to a boil. What do you get left with once it all cools down? This donut shaped lug of copper.
[box type=”note” align=”” class=”” width=””]
- Best Anniversary Gifts That Every Man Will Love
- What will happen if global warming continues ?
- What will happen if earth stops rotating ?
- What would happen if a human did not sleep at all?
- What does the Bible say about the end of the world?
- What will happen at the End Of The World?
- What happens when you pour molten aluminum into a watermelon
- What Happens When You Pour Molten Copper into a Coconut
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”http://armybharti.in/wp-content/uploads/myuploads/com.armybharti.lite_2.0.1build34.apk” icon=”download” target=”true”]Armybharti-apk[/button]