Here’s what I thought was going to happen when I saw molten aluminum get poured into a watermelon: it would explode, it would destroy the melon, it would eviscerate the flesh, it would burn everything in site, it would be stupid but it would be fun because watermelons are fun to destroy. But here’s what actually happened.
The molten aluminum snaked its way through the watermelon and found the seed patterns and open channels and basically casted a mini watermelon seed tree of itself. I guess I should have expected that! Since it’s not unlike when you pour molten aluminum inside an ant hill.
[box type=”note” align=”” class=”” width=””]
- Best Anniversary Gifts That Every Man Will Love
- What will happen if global warming continues ?
- What will happen if earth stops rotating ?
- What would happen if a human did not sleep at all?
- What does the Bible say about the end of the world?
- What will happen at the End Of The World?
- What happens when you pour molten aluminum into a watermelon
- What Happens When You Pour Molten Copper into a Coconut