West Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Notification had been released recently on 07th December 2015 through the Employment Notice No: 02/2015. Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Railway has published this recruitment notification to fill 46 sports person Posts against Sports quota. Candidates searching for Indian may use this WCR Recruitment 2015-16 for Sports Persons. Interested Eligible Candidates may apply through online for the WCR Railway Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2016
West Central Railway came into existence on April 1, 2003. WCR is one of the 16 zones of Indian Railways. The headquarters of West Central Railway are located at Jabalpur. It was reconstituted from the Jabalpur and Bhopal Divisions of Central Railway. The Network of West Central Railways extends over a large area of West Central India by covering Eastern & Central Madhya Pradesh, Southern Uttar Pradesh, and North Eastern Rajasthan States. WCR releases recruitment notifications annually to fill available vacancies in its various regions. It has recently published the recruitment notification to fill the Sports Person Posts in various Sports.
Name of the Organization: West Central Railway.
Official Website: www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
Name of the Post: Sports Person.
No of Posts: 46 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: WCR/HQ/Bhopal/Jabalpur/Kota.
Job Category: Railway Jobs.
|S.No||Name of the Division||No of Vacancies|
|2.||Jabalpur Division||05 Posts|
|3.||Bhopal Division||05 Posts|
|4.||Kota Division||05 Posts|
- Candidates should complete Minimum Educational Qualification of Graduation from any recognized University and should have relevant Sports Achievements.
- For Complete Information refer WCR Railway Recruitment Notification for the Sports Person Posts.
Candidates applying for West Central Railway Recruitment 2015-16 should attain below Age limits as on 01/01/2016.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
Candidates have to pay a non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 100/- through online using internet banking or debit/credit cards.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in Trial and after Trial Test and only the FIT candidates shall be assessed for next stage of recruitment.
- Log on to the website of RRC WCR – www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on Railway Recruitment Cell.
- Click on Recruitment of Sports Persons against Sports Quota.
- Read the Notification and click on “New Registration.”
- Select the Division -> Sport.
- Fill the Application with the complete Details and Pay the Fee.
- Upload the Required Documents while filling online Application.
- Submit the Application and Take Printout of the Application for future reference.
- Self-attested copy of the certificate in proof of academic qualification.
- Self-attested copy of the certificate in proof of Date of Birth.
- Self attested copies of certificates in proof of Sports achievements issued by concerned Federations/Associations/Boards.
- SC/ST caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- For Team Game, candidates must upload certificate of actually played the sport in the field issued by recognized sports Association/Federation/Board.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 07/12/2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 05/01/2016.