Uttarakhand Recruitment 2016 has been published now by Uttarakhand Health & Family welfare Society on its official website at (www.ukhfws.org) for the 206 Staff Nurse Posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply through Offline Mode before the last date by sending the Applications in the prescribed format to the Address given below in the article. UKHFWS Staff Nurse Notification 2016. UKHFWS staff Nurse Latest vacancy in 2016 all eligible candidates can apply offline application UKHFWS Recruitment 2016 before on 31st March 2016. More details are given bellow. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
Uttarakhand Recruitment 2016
Uttarakhand Health & Family welfare Society had invited Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 206 Staff Nurse Posts. Interested and eligible candidates should Apply Offline before the last date by sending the Applications in the prescribed format to the Address given below in the article. The official website is (www.ukhfws.org) of Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society. One should visit the official web portal cbi.gov.in to know the education qualification, application submission dates and other details from below…
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 206)
Name of the Organization : Uttarakhand Health & Family welfare Society
Official Website : www.ukhfws.org
Job Role : Staff Nurse Posts
- For OBC Candidates : Candidates Must Be Between 21- 45 Year as on 01 July 2015.
- For SC/ST Candidates : Candidates Must Be Between 21- 47 Year as on 01 July 2015.
Educational Qualification : The candidates must have passed 12th examination and GNM or B.Sc. Nursing Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/Institution.
- Must have 1 year experience for B.Sc. Nursing holders.
Pay-Scale : Selected Candidates will get the attractive salary package of Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600.
Educational Qualification : Candidates Should Have:-
- Have a Certificate of completed 12th.
- Have a B.Sc Nursing Degree.
- Have a 1 year Experience.
Application Fee :
- OBC :- Rs 200/-
- SC/ST :- Rs 100/-
- Disable Person :- 25/-
All the Candidates make a DD ( Demand Draft) with your Respective Fee In favor of Director of Uttrakhand Health & Family Welfare Society.
How To Apply :
- First of all click “Important Notification/Download Form” Button and read full notification carefully and download form.
- If you eligible for this job so Download application form then fill and Send to given postal address along with copies of testimonials of academic qualification, experience etc. For, proof of age, copy of certificate of High School ,Intermediate or equivalent , Two additional coloured photograph, Two self addressed envelopes (10 cms x 23cms) each bearing postal stamp of Rs.30/- duly affixed or demand draft before on 31/03/2016.
Postal Address :
Health & Family Welfare Society,
Uttarakhand Village- Daanda lakhaund P.O. Gujrara, Sahastradhara Road,
Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248001..
- Candidates are required have a valid e-Mail ID.The registration details would be sent at email ID.
- Have a valid Personal Contact No. to give SMS alert about application.
The last date of application is 31st March 2016
Important Links :3201 comments