The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, conducts every year a state level written examination for various posts of Lower Subordinate service. UPSSSC has announced Syllabus for the Upcoming Exam. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has released a notification for recruitment of qualified candidates into various posts. There are about288 vacant positions according to the Notification. Those Candidates who qualified Graduation from a recognized University are eligible to apply this Post. Those Candidates who are searching for jobs in Uttar Pradesh State has used this Vacancies Opportunity. The candidates are in wait for the Syllabus can search for UPPSC Lower Subordinate Exam Syllabus and Download it with the help of direct Link.
UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Syllabus 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is working Organisation ender the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The UPSSSC has provide many Recruitment for the Stare level for the Interested and Eligible candidates. Huge Numbers of candidates can appears for the Written Exam. The UPSSSC has released Syllabus for the Written Exam. Candidates can Download the Syllabus and Start preparation for the Lower Subordinate Exam.
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Name of the Exam: UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Services Exam.
No of posts: 288 Posts
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Official Website: upsssc.gov.in
|Paper-1||General Studies (Hindi)||140||140||2 Hours|
|Paper-2||General Hindi||60||60||1 Hours|
|Grand Total||200||200||3 Hours|
- All Candidates are advised to Start Preparing for the exam.
- The candidates should mainly Focus on the Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Hindi & General Awareness.
- Questions must be asked from the above mentioned Parts.
- For Sure Selection try to get maximum Marks as you can.
- Written Exam may be of 80 Marks with 20 Marks for Interview.
- It can be sure after official announcement of Pattern & Syllabus by UPSSSC.
UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Syllabus 2016
Syllabus for General Studies
- General Knowledge.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian History.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Agriculture, Trade & Commerce.
- Population Density.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Natural Resources.
- Current Events – National & International.
- Geography – World, India.
- UP – Education, Culture, Agriculture, Trade, Commerce, Social Issues etc.
Syllabus for General Intelligence
- Space visualization.
- Decision making.
- Visual memory.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arithmetical number series.
- Verbal and figure classification etc.
Syllabus for Quantitative Ability
- Problems on Ages.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Boats & Streams.
- Data Interpretation etc.