Junior Assistant Typing Test Schedule/ Procedure 2017 Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Recently declared Junior Assistant Admit Card 2017. Those Candidates Who Qualify The Typing Test Can Now Download Their UPSSSC JA Interview Call Letter From The Direct Link Given By This Page Here The UPSSSC Junior Assistant Interview Date 2017 And The Call Letter Status Notification Check Out.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2017
Latest Updates :- UPSSSC has been announced the exam date of Junior Assistant Exam on its website, candidates can check exam date from below.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Date : 04.06.2017 (SUNDAY)
Written Exam : Exam Pattern for the Junior Assistant written Exam is as Follows :-
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- Time duration for written test will be 01 Hour (60 minutes).
- There will also be a typing test of qualifying nature after written test.
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|1.||Hindi Insight & Writing Ability||40||20|
|2.||General Intelligence Test||20||10|
UPSSSC Jr. Assistant Interview 2016
Latest Updates dated 10.02.2017 :- UPSSSC has been CHANGED some Interview Dates for Junior Assistant post. Candidates can check rescheduled date through the direct link given at below.
Interview Schedule :UPSSSC will announce the Interview Date/ Schedule for Junior Assistant Post Shortly. Interviews will conduct from 19 December, 2016 to 17 April, 2017. Keep in touch with UPSSSC’s official website for Updates.
Interview Call Letters : Interview Call Letters are Available for Download Now on UPSSSC Official Website. Intimation about Interview will be provided at the Email Id OR Mobile No. of Candidates given at the Time of Registration.
NOTE:- UPSSSC Jr. Assistant Interview Date – 19.12.2016 to 17.04.2017
Important Document for Interview :- The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of photocopies at the time of Interview:
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- CCC Certificate or any Equivalent Certicate.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
- All Relevant Certificate regarding Information filled at the Time of Application/ Registration.