Employment News: Union Public Service Commission will conduct the UPSC NDA & NA Examination II 2015 on 27th September 2015 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 136th Course, and for the 98th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 02 July 2016. The candidates Joining Indian Naval Academy would have to undergo 4 years B.Tech Course and would be given an opportunity to join Executive and Technical Branches of the Navy subject to availability of vacancies.
The approximate number of vacancies UPSC NDA & NA Examination II 2015 are 375:
- National Defence Academy: 320 [208 for Army, 42 for Navy and 70 Air Force]
- Naval Academy [10+2] Cadet Entry Scheme: 55
UPSC NDA & NA Examination II 2015
How to fill online application for UPSC NDA & NA Examination II, 2015
- Log on to www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on “Online application for various examinations of UPSC”
- Before filling up the form candidates are advised to carefully go through the official notification by UPSC. Link to notification: UPSC NDA & NA Examination II 2015
- Now the link would display a set of two options namely “PART-I Registration” and “PART-II Registration”.
Clicking on “PART-I Registration” link would take you to Important Instruction to fill online application, Ready the it carefully and press YES. Now you will be redirected to a new page for entering into PART-I Registration of Online Application with consist of the details/information. Information asked are as follows:-
- Personal Information
- Preferences for “Army” Navy” “Air Force” and “Naval Academy
- Application form for verification
- system generated unique ‘Registration ID’: Take printout of this stage
Clicking on “PART-II Registration” would take you to the second part of the online application. Application Form for PART-II Registration, PART-II Registration following steps:
- Fee Payment
- Choose UPSC NDA & NA Examination centre form the available options
- Upload of photograph and signature
Candidates applying online for UPSC NDA & NA Examination need not send hard copy of the Online Application filled by them online or any other document/certificate/testimonial to the Union Public Service Commission. However they are advised to take printout of the Online Application and retain it for further communication with the Commission.
Note: Candidates are advised to check the UPSC NDA & NA Examination official notification from the UPSC. The above details are only for information purpose.