Good News for the Uttar Pradesh candidates they had the Great Opportunity for the Government Jobs in UP. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services Exam 2016 has Published the Notification for the Interested and Eligible candidates to fill up the vacancies of Civil Services IAS, IFS, IFS, IRS & Other Posts in the Government of India. UPSC IAS Exam 2016 Notification released on 27th April 2016 with for Examination Notice (No. 08/2016-CSP). The UPSC Civil Services Examination 2016 Online Application is available from 27th April 2016. The Last date of the Submission of Online Application is 27th May 2016. A huge No candidates can Apply for this Posts, If you are Interested you can Apply as soon as possible before the Last Date of the Exam. All further Details Like How to Apply, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fees Details are Given Below.
UPSC is also referred as Union Public Service Commission. UPSC is working under the Central Government of India. Application are Invited for Various Posts of IAS, IPS, IRS etc. All the Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply for the Vacant Posts. Applications are Invited for the various Posts of IAS, IFS and etc. Candidates can download the Advertisement and read it carefully then Apply for the Post as according to your Qualification.
Name of the Organisation: Union Public Service Commission
Name of the Exam: UPSC Civil Services Examination, 2016.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in.
No of Vacancies: 1079 Posts.
Job Category: UPSC Jobs.
Job Location: India.
Application Mode: Online….!!!!!!!!
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC:-
- Candidates must complete Degree from any of Recognized University.
- Or possess an equivalent qualification.
Age Limit:- (as on 01.08.2016.)
- Minimum Age is : 21 years.
- Maximum Age is : 32 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the Government.
Candidates have to pay application fee through Online (Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card) or Offline through Cash at any Branch of SBI or its Associate Banks.
Category wise Fee Details is available below:-
- For SC/ST/Female/PH Candidates: No Fee.
- For All Others: Rs 100/-.
- Candidates, if selected for Main Examination, have to pay the fee of Rs 200/-.
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination.
- Civil Services (Main) Examination.
- Check Notification..
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 27/04/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27/05/2016 till 11.59 p.m.
How to Apply for UPSC:
- Firstly Visit the Official Website of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Read the Notification carefully.
- Fill all the details in the Application.
- Upload recent passport size photograph on the application.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Take a Printout of the Application for future reference.
302 comments .