UPSC CDS Exam (II) 2015 upsc.gov.in: UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination notification released
UPSC CDS Exam (II) 2015: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the recruitment advertisement for Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS Exam II 2015). The Online Applications can be filled upto 14th August, 2015 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled. A Combined Defence Services Examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 1November, 2015 for admission to the under mentioned courses:-
UPSC CDS Exam (II) 2015: Name of the Course and Approximate No. of Vacancies.
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 141 Course commencing in July, 2016 [including vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]. (Total Vacancies: 200)
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala-Course commencing in July, 2016 Executive (Hydro/ General Service) (including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing). (Total Vacancies:45)
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in July, 2016 i.e. No. 200/16 F/PC Course. (Total Vacancies: 32)
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 104th SSC Course (for Men) commencing in October, 2016. (Total Vacancies: 175)
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai 18th SSC Women (NonTechnical) Course commencing in October, 2016. (Total Vacancies: 11)
UPSC CDS Exam (II) 2015 Notification Important Details:
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents will be taken up only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
Educational Qualifications required for UPSC CDS Exam (II) 2015:
(i) For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution
(iii) For Air Force Academy : Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and
Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
How to Apply for UPSC CDS Exam (II) 2015
Candidates are required to apply online only, by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. NO OTHER MODE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS ALLOWED. Detailed instructions are available on the official website. Brief instructions for filling up the Online Application Form have been given in the Appendix II.
e-Admit Card: The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available in the UPSC website [www.upsc.gov.in] for downloading by candidates. No e – Admit Card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid & active e-mail i.d. while filling up Online application form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS :
Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
FACILITATION COUNTER FOR GUIDANCE OF CANDIDATES :
In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011- 23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs. and 17.00 hrs.
To Check UPSC CDS Exam (II) 2015 official notification clcik the below link:
302 comments .