UP Police Latest Constable Recruitment Notification 2015
UP Police will released latest recruitment notification for the recruitment of various vacant posts of Constables. The Candidates who are interested can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
UP Police will invited applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the various vacant posts of Constables in their multiple departments. The Candidates who are interested can Apply for the given recruitment as soon The UP Police department will release official notification after declare the result for the Recruitment Process of 41,610 constables which was ended up on 14 December, 2014. The candidates can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check here.
Latest Update dated 18.09.2015 : Checking of New Rules manual of UP Constable Recruitment is start now. Selection will be based on marks of High School & Inter and Race. 40000 Constable recruitment will be held through online application. As CM Shri Akhilesh Yadav has been directed to make constable recruitment easy so new Rules has gone for testing after that it will confirm the selection process…………..Read More from below image
In Uttar Pradesh 45000 Constables will be Recruited for UP Police multiple departments. After Getting Instructions from High Level DGP has sent New Rulebook to the State Government. As it is stated by Government earlier that Recruitment Process will be simplified.
Vacancy Details:- (Total No. Of posts is 45000)
Note:- The UP Police and UP Government has decided after a very long discussion on the 45000 posts of Constables recruitment news that the Constable Recruitment will be Done on the Basis of Physical Test And Merit (on Academic 10th, 12th and Graduation Marks) on Tamil Nadu Police Constable Recruitment Pattern……
Educational Qualification:- The Interested and Eligible candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment of Constable should have passed 12th.
The Age of the eligible Candidates Should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 22 Years as per UP Government rules….
- For Candidates belonging to General– 18 to 22 Years.
- For Candidates belonging to OBC– 18 to 27 Years
- For Candidates belonging to SC– 18 to 27 Years.
- For Candidates belonging to ST– 18 to 27 Years.
- The Merit List will be Prepared based on Marks of 10th & 12th.
- The Interested and Eligible Candidates have to take Part in Running of 5 Kilometers.
- Marks allotted for Running is 100.
- Running may conduct District wise & then Candidates will be selected based on the Marks provided in Merit.
Last Date of Notification: Will Be Notified Later
Click Here For More Details:- www.uppbpb.gov.in
- Punjab Police bharti Latest Recruitment 2016-17
- MP Police ASI Result 2016
- Latest Jobs Search 2016-17
- 17 July CG Police Constable Answer Key 2016
- AP Police Recruitment 2016
- Goa Police Recruitment 2016
- AP Police Constable & Warders Recruitment 2016
- UP Police Constable Admit Card 2016
- MPSC Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern and Previous Papers PDF
- UP Police Computer Operator Admit Card 2016
- Punjab Police 7416 Latest Recruitment 2016
- Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2016
- Punjab Police 5000 Latest Recruitment Notification 2016
- Telangana Police Recruitment 2016
- Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016