University of North Bengal Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently announced on 12th December 2015. NBU Had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 74 / R-15 to fill 85 vacancies of Assistant Professor, Professor, and Associate Professor posts in various departments. Candidates who are looking for can apply for these posts released under University of North Bengal Recruitment 2016. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for any of these Faculty posts on or before the last date through NBU Recruitment 2016. Download the Advertisement for Full Details from the Link given Below.
University of North Bengal Recruitment 2016
The University of North Bengal was established in the year 1962 by an Act of the Legislature of West Bengal. NBU is a State University located near Siliguri in Darjeeling District of West Bengal. The 2nd campus of the University is situated in Jalpaiguri District of West Bengal. The goal of North Bengal University is to spread the knowledge for fulfilling the growth of socio-economic and technical manpower needs in the north Bengal and Sikkim state. The University offers two-year M.Sc. & three-year M.C.A. program. West Bengal NBU has 23 departments organized into Science & Arts and Commerce & Law Faculty. Every year NBU conducts recruitment for different posts in large numbers. It has recently released the recruitment notification to fill the vacancies of Teaching posts through North Bengal University Recruitment 2016 notification.
Name of the Organization: University of North Bengal (NBU)
Official Website: www.nbu.ac.in
Name of the Post: Teaching Posts.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: West Bengal.
No of posts: 85 Posts
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
- Candidates must have completed Master’s Degree or Ph.D. degree in the consistent stream with teaching experience from any recognized University.
- Candidates applying for Asst Professor Posts must have cleared National Eligibility Test(NET) conducted by the UGC(CSIR) or SET/ SLET test accredited by the UGC.
Candidates who were applying for these Faculty jobs released under North Bengal University Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the Interview.
Application fee for these NBU jobs should be paid using Demand Draft drawn in the favor of the University of North Bengal payable at NBU Campus branch of State Bank of India. The application fee for various posts is mentioned below.
- For Professor: Rs. 500/-.
- For Associate Professor: Rs. 400/-.
- For Assistant Professor: Rs. 300/-.
- Professor: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 10,000/-.
- Associate Professor: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 9,000/-.
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with grade pay of Rs. 6,000/-.
How to Apply:-
- Read carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form attached below in our site.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Mention the advt no. and the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Send the duly filled application form along with relevant documents to the given address before the due date.
Office of the Vice-Chancellor,
University of North Bengal,
Raja Rammohunpur, Siliguri – 734013,
West Bengal, India.
The closing date for sending the application form is 14th January 2016.