IBPS PO approach and this year took place in October.
While IBPS PO exam pattern has changed to a test 3 levels (get the details here), the program remains the same. This means, then, that the test will change the way you do this, your preparation for it will not be affected.
However, since there is not much time for IBPS PO, armybharti.in brings us in a very easy and visual guide that will help IBPS PO exam. IBPS PO is Now a three tier Exam. Last year IBPS Changed pattern of Exam from two Stage to three Stage.
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Total number of question will be 100 Marks – In Which Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English Section Are included.
- No Questions Will be from General knowledge And Computer Awareness.
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary examination also not be considered for preparing the final merit list and the marks obtained in the Main Examination will only be considered for short listing for interview.
- Questions Will be asked From Reasoning, English, general Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Computer. Mains Examination Will be Of 200 marks
- Tier II exam will include bio-metric identification i.e. at the time of entering the exam hall, you will be required to undergo bio-metric identification – i.e. scanning of your thumb impression etc. Same scanning will happen at the time of interview stage and at the time of joining the bank.
Prelims Examination Exam Patten
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Exam Duration||1 Hour|
Main Exam Pattern
|General Awareness ( Banking Industry Mains Focus )||40||40|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
|Section – Subjects||High priority Areas|
|General Awareness||1- Banking Awareness theory
2- RBI Functions And Power
3- Monetary Policy
4- Economy Current Affairs
|Reasoning||1- High Level Reasoning ( Assumptions And Syllogism)
2- Sitting Arrangement
|Quantitative aptitude||1-BOSMAS / simplification
2-Data interpretation (DI)
3- Time And Distance , Time And Work ,
4- Profit And Loss, Percentage Etc
|English||1- Grammar Rules And Sentence Improvements
2 – Comprehension Daily practice
|Computer||1-MS Office 2007 (or 2010 or 2013)
2-Internet related topics
Study Plan for IBPS PO 2016
- Data Interpretation (DI)
- Number sequence-series
- Linear Equation
- Percentage , profit and Loss, Simple Interest and Compound interest
- Number theory
- Time and Distance , Time And Work
- Mensuration , Area, Volume and Parameter
- Sitting Arrangement
- High Level Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
English Language And Comprehension
- Direction based test
- Sitting Arrangement -Single row arrangement ,Double row arrangement, Circular arrangement, Rectangular arrangement
- Dictionary based arrangement
- Data sufficiency
- Non-verbal reasoning
- Blood Relations
· Within MS Office: Excel,
· PowerPoint, and Outlook
· MS Word
· Types of Operating Systems
· Prepare All Operating Systems In Full Details
· Email Virus
· Browser Hijacker
· Boot Infectors
· Malware , Phishing
· Important Apps Launched By Banks Recently
· WWW, Http, Email full Forms Etc
Some more useful tips
Keep your calm and do not panic while you are to appear for the exam.
- Keep all kinds of distractions at bay. Concentrate on the questions, other things can definitely wait for a while. They will survive!
- Try making short notes of the important points to help you during the last moments.
- Even in case you did not do as good as you had expected, do not crib about it or regret the fact. Prepare better for the next IBPS exam.
We hope these tips to crack IBPS online exams prove to be helpful for you .