Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) has released an Advertisement Notification Recently. UPSESSB has published the Recruitment Notification for the Interested and capable candidates for the vacancies of Post Graduate Teacher, Trainee Graduate Teacher, and Principal Posts. Interested candidates can Apply for the various Vacant Posts. There are near about 9572 the Eligible candidates of Uttar Pradesh and all over the Country. Candidates can Read the Eligibility Criteria for the vacant Posts in UP State and Apply as soon as possible Before the Last Date. The Last date of the UP TGT PGT Recruitment for the Posts of Clerk is 30th May 2016. If you are Eligible for the Posts you can Apply Online the Link is given here. The Appearing candidates can be selected from various selection process. download the Recruitment advertisement and read it carefully. All further Details like How To Apply, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process and Study Material is also Provided here for the Appearing Candidates.
U.P. Secondary Education Service Selection Board has abbreviated as UPSESSB. UPSESSB has established under the U.P. Act No.5 of 1982. This act was passed by the Uttar Pradesh Legislature an Act. Now Applications are Invited by Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) for the Capable candidates for the Posts of Clerk and Others. Candidates may Apply for the various vacant Posts. We are advising the candidates to check the Official website daily. The application form is given below aspirants can download the application form from the given below links.
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB).
Name of the Post: TGT and PGT Posts.
No. of Posts: 9572 Posts.
Official Website: www.upsessb.org.
Application Mode: Online.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Candidates can Read the Following Eligibility Criteria for the vacant Posts of teachers. Then Apply for the various vacant Posts.
- Aspirants musts should Possess Graduate/ Post Graduate degree/ B.ED and BTC in relevant subjects or its equivalent from a recognized university or institute.
- Minimum Age of candidates should have minimum 21 Years of Age.
- Age Relaxation is given by according to the Rules of the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- For TGT/PGT Posts:
- For General/OBC: Rs.780/-.
- For reservation category candidates: Rs.530/-.
- For Principal Posts: Rs.2500/-.
Candidates will be selected on the bases of :-
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Aspirants who get Shortlisted will be given Pay Scale as Per the Government Rules.
- Fore more Details read Advertisement 2016.
- Online submission of Application Form Starting Date: 10th May 2016.
- The last date to submit Online Application: 30th May 2016.
How To Apply UPSESSB Online Application
- Candidates Firstly Visit the Official page www.upsessb.org.
- Then Read carefully about the particular of advertisement file.
- Eligible Candidates can go the link to Application Form.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature Scanned Copy.
- Pay the application fee based on the category.
- Submit the Application before the Last Date.