Territorial Army Recruitment 2016 Notification is released by Indian Army Download Below
Indian Army is opening the gateway for gainfully employed young men to join ranks with the Territorial Army officers. Candidates gainfully employed and willing to join the ranks of Indian Army must apply for Indian Army Territorial Army Recruitment, Territorial Army Officers concept is enabling motivated young men to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such an expanse of experiences.
The notification is out download the notification by clicking on the link given below
Territorial Army 1 2016 Exam Eligibility Conditions
- Only male Ex-service officers who are medically fit*.
- Age – 18 to 42 years as on 15 Jan 2016.
- Qualification – Graduate from any recognized university.
- Employment – Gainfully Employed in Central Govt/Semi Govt /Pvt Firm/ Own business/Self Employed**.
*(Note: Serving Employees of Police/Paramilitary Forces are not eligible.)
Territorial Army 1 2016 Selection Procedure
For Ex Service Officers Only
- Ex Service Officers of three services as a candidate should send their application alongwith enclosures as mentioned in application form to Addl Directorate General TA, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army), ‘L’ Block, New Delhi-01.
- The candidates are screened by an Army HQ Selection Board (ASB) held at Addl Dte Gen TA Army HQ, ‘L’ Block, New Delhi which is followed by a Medical Board for successful candidates.
One can apply and follow the procedure mentioned above as and when territorial army notification is published. To track latest happenings and notification of territorial army India visit official Indian army website.