Telangana Police Recruitment 2016 has been published now by Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board on its official website at (www.tslprb.in) for the 539 vacant SI (Sub Inspector) Posts. Candidates can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date. Many Candidates are searching for the Telangana Govt Jobs they should not miss this great opportunity to work under TSLPRB departments. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this TS Police Jobs through Telangana Police Recruitment 2016. The Online application will be available on the site from 10th February 2016 to 3rd March 2016. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment.
Telangana Police Recruitment 2016
TSLPRB (Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board) had invited Online Applications from the interested and Eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 539 vacant SI (Sub Inspector) Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date. Eligible Candidates who were searching for Government Jobs in Telangana should apply for the 539 Sub Inspector posts Published by Telangana Police department in the month of February, 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Telanagana SI Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 539)
Name of the Organization : TSLPRB (Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board)
Official Website : www.tslprb.in
Name of the Posts : SI (Sub Inspector) Posts.
Post Wise Vacancies :
- SI of Police (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department : 208 posts.
- SI of Police (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department : 74 posts.
- SI of Police (SAR CPL) (Men & Women) in Police Department : 02 posts.
- SI of Police (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department : 205 posts.
- SI (Men) in Special Protection Force (SPF) Department : 12 posts.
- Station Fire Officer in TS Disaster & Fire Services Department : 09 posts.
- SI in TS communication Department : 24 posts.
- SI in TS police transport department : 06 posts.
Mode Of Application : Online.
Job Location : Telangana.
Job Category : Police Jobs.
Age Limit :
- For The Police Department & Special Protection Force (SPF) Department :
- Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment should have the Minimum age of 21 years.
- And, Maximum age of 25 years.
- For The Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department :
- Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment should have the Minimum age of 18 years.
- And, Maximum age of 30 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules of the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board.
Educational Qualification : Candidates applying for the given recruitment must have completed Degree or equivalent from any recognized Institute or University.
Application Fee : Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment need to pay the application fee through Mee Seva (e-Seva)/ TS Online/ AP Online centers or through Payment Gateway (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking).
- For General Candidates: Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-.
Pay Scale : Appointed candidates for SCT/Sub Inspector post will obtain salary package of Rs. 28940/- to Rs. 78910/- by Telangana State Police Department.
Selection Process : Candidates who are applying for the given Recruitment will be selected based on the following process.
- Preliminary Written Test.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Physical Efficiency test.
- Final Written Exam.
How to Apply :
- First Candidates need to Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Then, Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Now, Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- After That Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make fee payment through Mee Seva (e-Seva)/ TS Online/ AP Online centers.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Must Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Important Dates :
- Applications starts on : 10-02-2016.
- Applications ends on : 03-03-2016 (midnight)
- Hall Ticket download date : 1 week before the prelims exam.
- Examination date : 17-04-2016.
Important Links :