Combined Higher secondary Examination, 2016 from 08/10/2016
SSC CHSL Application Form 2016, SSC 10+2 Exam 2016 Notification Released, Apply Online 5134 DEO, LDC, Clerks Posts: –
Candidates will able to fill online application form 8th October 2016 from the official website of SSC. Candidates will need some guidance to fill the application form. So we are here with our key steps to instruct candidates that how to submit Application Form. We advise candidates to follow these key steps. It will take their less time.
- Download official notification through below link.
- Read notification very carefully.
- Click on apply online link
- Read instructions before filling SSC CHSL Application form.
- In registration part-I, fill all personal and Academic details.
- Upload Photo and Signature in specified format and complete registration Part-II.
- After that pay the application fee and submit Online Application.
- Take print out of the application form for further use.
- Visit on www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on part-1 registration from any of two servers.
- An application form will appear on computer screen
- Enter all personal and educational details in application form.
- Click on proceed.
- General/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- SC/ST/Female category candidates are exempted from paying any application fee.
- Pay application fee by using Debit/Credit Card and Net banking.
- They can pay application fee through offline mode also by submitting E-challan in state bank of India.
- Click on part-02 registration and fill transaction number.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Submit application form.
Note: – If candidates filled part-01 from server-1. They should use same server to fill part-02.
Click here- Check SSC CHSLE 2016 Detailed Notification
Click here- Check Short Notice for SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam 2016