SSC CHSL DEO, LDC (10+2) 6578 Posts 2015
A Notification of SSC CHSL has revealed by Staff Selection Commission. The Commission wishes to recruit eligible candidates for 6578 vacancies of posts of Post Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Lower Division Clerk (LDC). Contenders who have possessed 10+2 qualification may apply for SSC CHSL 2015 Notification prior to closing date. We will provide updated information in concern of SSC CHSL 2016 Notification soon on this page.
|Name of Posts||Post Assistant, Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk|
|Total number of vacancies||6578|
|Last date to apply online||13th July 2015|
|Closing date for receipt of hard copy of Application Form||20th July 2015|
Job fighters who are willing to enhance their career in the government sector this is the great opportunity for all of them. Fascinated contenders can apply for Combined Higher Secondary Level examination through online/offline mode.
Job Seekers may go through the detailed information related to SSC CHSL 2015 such as qualification, Selection procedure, Age Limit, How to apply etc which are well specified below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2015 details:
|2||Data Entry Operator||1006|
|3||Lower Division Clerk||2049|
Contenders, who are willing to apply must have possessed Intermediate or equivalent from a recognized board.
Contender’s age should be resided in between 18 to 27 years as on 01st August 2015. Age relaxation will be allowed to reserved category aspirants as per existing rules.
Aspirants have to pay Rs. 100/- as Application fee. Applicants who are applying online have to make payment using Internet banking/state bank challan and for those contenders who are applying offline they have to make payment in the form of central recruitment fee stamps which are available at all departmental post offices.
Female/Physically handicapped/SC/ST and Ex- Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of Application fee.
- Post Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2400/-
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2400/- or Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 1900/-
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 1900/-
Selection Process for SSC CHSL 2016:
Applicants will be selected on the basis of:
- Written test
- Skill test
How to Fill SSC CHSL Application form?
Keen Candidates may apply through online or offline mode:
- Firstly, visit official website of SSC which is www.ssconline.nic.in.
- Then go to the ‘SSC Online application’ available on the top most section of the home page.
- Then choose the suitable link to apply.
- Fill the Application form with all mandatory details carefully.
- Then pay the required fee through prescribed modes of payment.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in specified format.
- At last submit the form successfully and take the hard copy of filled form for future reference.
Procedure to Fill Online Form
Contenders fill the Application Form which is available at Official Site which is www.ssconline.nic.in and send the filled in Application Form along with photo copies of relevant enclosures to address mentioned in Official Link.
- Last date to apply online: 13th July 2015
- Closing date for receipt of hard copy of Application Form : 20th July 2015
- Dates of Exam: 01st November 2015, 15th November 2015 and 22nd November 2015.
Note: You may visit the Official Link for acquiring more details. Stay connected with this page to get latest information regarding SSC CHSL 2016.