SSC CGL 2016
Staff Selection Commission has issued SSC CGL 2016 Notification, candidates who were waiting for this can now check Online Registration date, process, important dates, exam details etc from this page.
Applicants who were preparing for SSC CGL Recruitment exam can now check the advertisement in detail from this page and also can download it pdf format. Organization is all set to conduct Combined Graduate LevelExamination 2016 on 08th and 22nd May 2016.
Note: Good News for Aspirants who want to apply for SSC CGL, Now due to large numbers of aspirant , Online Dates has been extended Officially. Please check below for more details.
Staff Selection Commission conducts CGL Examination once in a year in TIER 1 & 2. Job seeker who want great career in Sarkari Sector, they must read about CGL Examination Notification and complete details is mentioned below with official link.
So guys pull up your socks and prepare hard for the exam as the completion is going to be very high as it is one of the most popular exam of our country in which huge number of aspirants appear.
You can collect all the information related SSC CGL 2016 – 17 from this page as we have provided all the connected details related to it in the below section, please have a look
SSC CGL 2016 Notification Overview
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Exam||Combined Graduate Level Examination – Tier 1|
|Date of Exam||08th and 22nd May 2016|
|Last Date To Apply||24th March 2016|
|Process of application||Online|
SSC CGL Post details by Group and Department wise:
|Group||Posts Name||Ministries / Department /|
Offices / Cadre
|Group B||Assistant Section Officer||Central Secretariat Service|
|Central Vigilance Commission|
|Ministry of Railway|
|Ministry of External Affairs|
|Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations|
|Inspector, (Central Excise)||CBEC|
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue|
|Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG||Group ‘B’ Gazetted (Non Ministerial)|
|Sub Inspector||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Central Bureau of Investigation|
|Inspector of Posts||Inspector of Posts|
|Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics|
|Statistical Investigator Gr.II||M/o Statistics & Prog. Implementation.|
|Group C||Inspector of Income Tax||CBDT|
|Divisional Accountant||Offices under CAG|
|Auditor||Offices under C&AG|
|Offices under CGDA|
|Offices under CGA & others|
|Accountant/ Junior Accountant||Offices under C&AG|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant||Central Govt. Offices/Ministries other than CSCS cadres.|
|Compiler||Registrar General of India|
|Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics|
SSC CGL 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who want to take part in SSC CGL Exam must have passed Graduation from a recognized board or university.
Applicants will be given pay scale as per the group applied for given under:
- For Group “B” Posts: Pay Band-2 Rs. 9300 – 39100/-
- For Group “C” Posts: Pay Band-1 Rs. 5200 – 20200/-
Jobs seekers minimum and maximum age limit is different as per the post given under in the table, please have a look,
|Ministries / Department / Offices / Cadre Wise||Age limit as on 01-08-2016|
|Central Secretariat Service||20-30|
|Central Bureau of Investigation|
|Central Bureau of Narcotics||18-25|
|M/o Statistics & Prog. Implementation.||32|
|Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue||30|
|Group ‘B’ Gazetted (Non Ministerial)|
|National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
Relaxation in age will be given to the candidates who are from reserved category as per the rules set by the organization. For more detail on this you can check notice.
- Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs 100/- except All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen are free from the payment
- Payment of fee will be paid through State Bank of India only either in the form of challan, generated on line, or through SBI Net Banking. Payment can also be made through any Credit or Debit Card.
Mode of Selection:
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Three Tiers as given under:
- Tier – I: Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier – II: Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier – III: Computer Proficiency Test / Skill Test (wherever applicable) / Document Verification
SSC CGL Exam Pattern:
Aspirants you must know exam pattern so that you can prepare according to it, so below we have highlighted the SSC CGL Exam pattern in details,
Tier I Exam Pattern:
|Sr. No.||Subjects Name||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|1||General Intelligence Reasoning||50||02 Hours (02.40 Hrs for VH Candidates)|
Tier II Exam Pattern:
|Sr. No.||Subjects Name||Max Marks||Max Ques.||Time Duration|
|1||General Studies (Finance and Economics)||200||To Be Notified Later||02 Hours (02.40 Hrs for VH Candidates)|
|4||English Language & Comprehension||200||200|
How to apply for SSC CGL 2016 Application Form?
Visitors if you are interested in SSC CGL Notification then you can apply for it by sending the online application from the official portal of Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Below we have given steps so that you can easily apply online.
- First open the official portal of SSC that is ssconline2.gov.in.
- Now open Online Registration link given on the homepage.
- Now register yourself carefully by using the valid email id and password.
- Fill the online application form correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature and payment details.
- After completion press submit button and submit your form.
- Later you can take printout of filled application form future use.
Important Dates to keep in mind:
Commencement of Online Application Form: 14th Feb 2016
Last Date to Apply: 24th March 2016
Offline Challan Generation End Date: 21st March 2016