Shri Amarnath Yatra 2016
Every Hindu should visit the Shri Amarnath Ji Temple once in his/her life time.
Not everyone will fated with Amarnath Yatra to visit the god of all gods Lord Shiva. Amarnath is the live example for living god Shiva. It is located in Jammu and Kashmir in India. Annually Lacks of people go to Amarnath Yatra to visit the Amarnath cave to see an “ice stalagmite” formed inside the cave.
For the worship the Amarnath Yatra Registrations are opened. The willing pilgrims need to get registered for Shri Amarnath ji Yatra Darshan 2016. The candidates need to fill the application form which is available on authorised website www.shriamarnathjishrine.com.
Amarnath Yatra Application Form:
- The Registration of Yatris commences from the Designated Bank Branches from Monday the 29thFebruary, 2016 onwards.
- Only one pilgrim is valid to register in One Yatra Permit
- No one below the age of 13 years or above 75 years and no lady with more than six weeks pregnancy shall be registered for Amarnath Yatra.
- Every Yatri has to submit Amarnath Yatra Application Form along with Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) to obtain Yatra Permit for the Yatra.
- The application forms and CHC may be made available free of cost to the Applicant Yatri by the Registration Branch.
Submission of application form:
The applicant- Yatri should submit the following documents to the registration officer to apply for Yatra Permit:
- Filled-in prescribed Application Form; and
- Prescribed Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) issued on or after 10th February 2016 by the Authorized Doctor/ Medical Institution.
- Four passport sized photographs (three for Yatra Permits and one for theApplication form).
The registration officer checks the following:
- Whether the Application Form has been correctly filled-in and signed by the Applicant-Yatri;
- Whether the CHC has been issued by the Authorized Doctor/ Medical Institution;
- Whether the CHC has been issued on or after 10th Feb 2016
- The Registration Official shall issue Yatra Permits bearing BALTAL for Baltal Route and PAHALGAM for the Pahalgam Route
Shri Amarnath Ji Yatra Darshan 2016:
In the Yatra Permit Forms, the Yatra year and date of Yatra is pre-printed. Therefore, it is mandatory for the issuing Bank Branch to stamp / write the Yatra year and date of Shri Amarnath Yatra and paste the date and year with a transparent tape.
The registration officer shall affix the passport size photograph and fill in the Yatra permit form on the spot as per the details mentioned in the application form and the CHC.
The Registration Officer shall sign the Yatra Permit and apply the Bank Branch Seal on the Yatra Permit.
However, the stamping of the date, year and Bank branch shall be done only at the time of issuance of the Yatra Permit. In no case, should any Yatra Permit be stamped in advance. This aspect be ensured positively
The applicants may pay the payment of Rs 50/- per Yatra Permit
Before issuing the Yatra permit, the registration officer shall record the following particulars:
- Date of issue of Yatra Permit
- Serial number of Yatra permit
- Name, Address and telephone/mobile number of the applicant-yatri
- Name of next-of-kin of applicant-Yatri, to be contacted in case of any emergency
- Route of pilgrimage.
Date of embarking on the Yatra from Baltal/ Pahalgam:
- The email address for sending the mail is as email:[email protected]
- The Nodal Officer/ Nodal Bank Branch will consolidate will issued during the day and convey to the SASB the status of the same, date-wise and route-wise, by 8 p.m. every day.
- Once the Registration process is over, the Registration Branch shall forward to the CEO, SASB, all the Application Forms and CHCs against which YPs have been issued.
- All the unused (blank) Yatra Permit Forms will be returned by the individual branches to the Nodal Officer by Registered Post once the Registration Process is finally over. The Nodal Officer shall in turn forward the same to CEO, SASB, by hand, by 20th September 2016.
- The Registering Branch may register the Yatris after the normal banking hours
Shri Amarnathji Yatra 2016 Dates:
|Day||Colour of Yatra Permit for Pahalgam Route||Colour of Yatra Permit for Baltal Route|
|Friday||Lemon Chiffon||Pink Lace|