SBI (State Bank Of India) had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 17140 Junior Associate (Clerk) Posts. Interested and eligible candidates should Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date from the official website of SBI or from the direct link given below. SBI is the very well known organization in India and many contenders have a dream to work with this organization. Here is an interesting update for the applicants looking for Latest SBI Jobs 2016. State Bank of India has recently released an official employment advertisement for the recruitment of 17140 vacant posts of Junior Associate, Junior Agricultural Associate and many other. Further Details regarding the recruitment like Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection procedure and how to apply for Karnataka Forest Department Jobs 2016 is given below.,
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 17140)
Name Of The Organisation : SBI (State Bank Of India)
Name Of The Posts : Junior Associate (Clerk) Posts
Post Wise Vacancies :
- Junior Associate : 10726 Posts
- Junior Associate (Special Recruitment Drive) : 3218 Posts
- Junior Associate (Special Recruitment Drive for Tura (Meghalaya and Kashmir Valley & Ladakh) : 188 Posts
- Junior Agricultural Associate : 3008 Posts
Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
Mode Of Application : Online
Age Limit :
- Minimum age must be 20 years
- Maximum age should not exceed 28 years as on closing date of application
- SC, ST, Pwd Category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
Education Qualification :
- For Junior Associates : Candidates Must Have Graduation Degree in Any Stream From Recognized University.
- For Junior Agriculture Associate : Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognized university/Institute.
Selection Procedure :
SBI Recruitment board will shortlist the suitable candidates based on their performance and merit in selection rounds.
- Online Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates will get the sum of Rs 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540 .
Application Fee :
- SC / ST / PWD Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- All others Rs. 600/- (App. fee and intimation charges)
Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How To Apply : Interested and eligible candidates should Apply Online Only. No Other Mode of Application will be accepted. For More details regarding the recruitment please visit the official website at (www.sbi.co.in).
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is not to be sent to the Bank.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- Online Application Commencement from : Updated Soon
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form : Updated Soon
- SBI Junior Clerk Exam Date : Updated Soon
Important Links :