SAIL – Bhilai Steel Plant Recruitment for ACT & OCT (Trainee/ Boiler Operation) posts.
SAIL- Bhilai Steel Plant Recruitment: BSP invites online application from young, energetic and positive minded individuals for 192 posts of Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) and 290 posts of Operator cum Technician (Trainee/ Boiler Operation). Interested eligible candidates can apply for this Bhilai Steel Plant-SAIL recruitment 2015 as online application started on 10th August 2015. Candidates should log on to the official website of SAIL i.e. www.sail.co.in and apply through online mode.
SAIL, a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel-making company in India with a turnover of around ` 50627 Crore is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market.
Bhilai Steel Plant, a flag bearer Plant of SAIL and Eleven – times winner of Prime Minister’s Trophy for best Integrated Steel Plant in the country produces rails, heavy steel plates and structurals.
SAIL Recruitment 2015 for Bhilai Steel Plant Vacancies Details
Name of the organization: Bhilai Steel Plant-SAIL
Name of the Posts: ACT (Trainee) & OCT (Trainee/ Boiler Operation)
Total Vacancies: 482 posts
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee): 192 Posts
- Fitter: 75 Posts
- Electrician: 54 Posts
- Welder: 14 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 05 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic: 04 Posts
- HVD: 09 Posts
- Turner/ Machinist: 23 Posts
- Mason: 06 Posts
- Draftsman: 02 Posts
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee): 283 Posts
- Metallurgy: 50 Posts
- Electrical: 64 Posts
- Mechanical: 98 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics/ Instrumentation: 64 Posts
- Civil: 07 Posts
- Operator cum Technician (Boiler Operation): 07 Posts
SAIL Recruitment 2015 Age Limit: Minimum 18 yrs. & Maximum 28 yrs. as on 09.09.2015. For the post of ACT(Trainee), relaxation in age up to 40 years as on 09.09.2015 shall be admissible to ex-Trade Apprentices of Bhilai Steel Plant who have passed AITT (68 to 75 batch) up to the year 2001.
Minimum Qualification for this SAIL Recruitment 2015
- For the Post of ACT (Trainee)
ITI holders -Matriculation with ITI/ NCVT from Government recognized institute in the following trades: Fitter for ACT(T)-Fitter, Electrician for ACT(T)-Electrician, Welder for ACT(T)-Welder, Instrument Mechanic for ACT(T)-Instrument Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic for ACT(T)-Diesel Mechanic, Turner/Machinist for ACT(T)-Turner/Machinist, Mason for ACT(T)- Mason, Draftsman for ACT(T)-Draftsman. For HVD- Matriculation with Heavy Vehicle Driver (HVD) License having one year experience in operation of any Heavy Vehicle as on 09.09.2015.
- For the Post of OCT (Trainee)
Diploma holders- Matriculation and three years full time Diploma in Engineering with minimum 50% marks from a Government recognized institute in any of the following disciplines: – Metallurgy for OCT(T)- Metallurgy, Electrical for OCT(T)-Electrical, Mechanical for OCT(T)-Mechanical, Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics & Communication or Electronics or Instrumentation for OCT(T) – Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics/ Instrumentation and Civil for OCT(T) – Civil.
- For OCT – Boiler Operation
Matriculation and three years full time Diploma in Engineering with minimum 50% marks from a Government recognized institute with either First class or Second class certificate of Boiler Attendant competency as on 09.09.2015.
- Written test- Provisionally eligible candidates will be required to appear for objective type written test
- Interview/ Driving test – From among those who qualify in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview (Interview and Driving test for ACT (T) – HVD) in the ratio of 1:3 for each trade/ discipline, category wise in order of merit.
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee/ Boiler Operation) for General/OBC: Rs 250/-
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) for General/OBC: Rs 150/-
No application fee will be charged from SC/ST/PwD/ESM or Departmental candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website i.e. www.sail.co.in at ‘Careers’ link. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
1 Starting date of receipt of online application: 10/08/2015
2 Closing date of receipt of online application: 09/09/2015
3 Last date of feeding of payment details: 09/09/2015
4 Tentative Date of Written Test: Will be confirmed in Admit Card