Railway Recruitment cell (RRC) has recently released the notification in the month of January. Total number of post 1932. Candidates can apply for it only in online mode other mode will not be accepted. Candidates can fill the application form before the last date i.e 31/01/2016. Candidates are advised before to fill the application form please read all the instructions carefully, in any circumstances application fee will not be refundable. Other details like age limit, pay scale, education qualification are given below. Details are also in PDF file for download purpose.
Railway Recruitment cell (RRC) has published the notification of recruitment. Candidates can check the details regarding this article on the official website. Here on this page we are also providing you a detail regarding this recruitment. On this page we are also provide a direct link of official website.
Centralized Employment Notice No. 01/2015
Note : Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities for erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts
Name of Organisation : Railway Recruitment cell (RRC)
Official Website : www.pwd.rrcnr.org
Category : Government
Name of Post : Group D
Mode of Application : Online
Last Date : 31/01/2016
Total No. of Post :
Details of Vacancy :
|Name of RRC||No. of Posts|
Essential Qualification :
10th or its equivalent examination.
Age Limit :
The lower and upper age limit indicated for a particular post(s) in the vacancy table will be reckoned as on 01.01.2016. The upper age limit is relaxable as under :
- By 10 years for persons with disabilities (PWD) (13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST)
- For Ex-servicemen with disabilities, up to the extent of service rendered in Defence, plus 3 years, provided they have put more than 6 months service after attestation.
|Age Group||UR||OBC||SC/ST||Lower Date of Birth for all|
Examination Fee :
Their is no application.
Pay Scale :
PB : ₹ 5200-20200+1800 GP
Applying Procedure :
- Visit the website i.e www.pwd.rrcnr.org
- Candidate can also download the PDF version of Employment Notification. Highlights are also available on the Home Page for submitting application.
- Click on the ONLINE/E-Application SRDPH link on the bottom of the Page.
- On selecting ONLINE Registration a Window will appear. Candidate may register with his/her name, mobile no. and E-mail ID and then enter. The candidate will get one OTP (One Time Password) on his mobile no. immediately, which he may insert in the field “Insert OTP” of given window and then click on Register button.
- Select RRC to which the candidate wants to submit application.
- Fill in the basic details viz. name father’s name, date of Birth, Community, PWD category, Mailing address and other details related to 10th certificate etc. The candidate may insert details of higher educational also. The details should match with that of 10th class certificate/mark sheet.
- Visually Handicapped candidates or OH candidates whose writing speed is affected by Cerebral palsy/for writing answers on their behalf such candidates who wish to avail the facility of Scribe shall have to enter required details as per Annexure-10 (ONLINE).
- On successful registration another button “APPLY NOW” will appear in the same window. On clicking “APPLY NOW” a confirmation page having fields in detail will appear with heading “APPLICATION FORM DETAILS”.
- Candidate will go through it. If any of the inserted fields require editing, candidate may click on EDIT button and edit the contents otherwise if all details are to the satisfaction of the candidate, he/she may click on the “SAVE DETAILS” button.
- On clicking the “SAVE DETAILS” another window will appear for uploading the Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression. (xi) Upload your colour photograph (size 3.5cmx3.5cm not earlier than three months from the date of application in colour JPG/JPEG FORAMT. 100 DPL size of the file should be between (20kb-50kb) with clear front view of face of the candidate without cap and sunglasses.
- Candidates availing services of Scribe will be required to upload photograph of Scribe also. The size of photograph will be of same type as prescribed for the candidate. In case of any change in the scribe, candidate can get it changed on the website by logging through the registration no.
- Once the details are saved no opportunity will be available for editing the inserted data. Hence candidates should take utmost care to review the fields in detail.
- Another window having application form details including registration no. will appear. Candidate should preserve this registration no. for future correspondence.
- Save the application. Take print out of the application/acknowledgement for records.
- Efforts have been made to include each step involved in filling up of ONLINE application. However, candidates are advised to take care of the messages as actually appear on the website while inserting data in online application.
Verification Original Documents And Format of Certificates :
- Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or equivalent certificate (proof for date of Birth and Matric qualification)
- Caste certificate for SC/ST- Annexure-3.
- Caste certificate for OBC- Annexure-4.
- Medical Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – Annexure-9. (v) NOC from employer for serving employees.
- Attestation/discharge certificate for Ex-serviceman. ALL Certificates should be either in English or Hindi only. Where certificates are not in English/Hindi self attested translated version (in Hindi/English) should be produced wherever/whenever require