RRB CEN 03/2015 Syllabus 2016 for Station Master Clerk: All those candidates who have applied for the non-technical posts this year with various RRBs across the India. Railway Recruitment Board used to take various recruitment examinations for every year on its official website at www.indianrailways.gov.in. Without knowing the paper structure and syllabus no one can give their 100% for the preparation and examination too. So it is most important to know about each and every thing about the examination paper.
Railway Recruitment Board is an authorized organization working under the Government of India. It is work is to appoint new employees to work in Indian Railways. The RRB has many regional branches in different parts of India. There are 21 branches at important places. The RRB does all required procedures for recruitment of capable and skilled candidates into various departments in railways. Candidates who are interested in 10th Pass Job can apply to this post in online mode after the release of notification.
As soon as the completing the online application process successfully for the non-technical posts with RRB NTPC all the candidates are looking for the examination paper pattern and wanted to know about the syllabus for this time examination so that they can earn good scores with good preparations. Without knowing the paper pattern and syllabus how can anyone can prepare for the examination is the right question so here we have try to provide you idea about the syllabus and exam paper structure so that on the basis of that you may do your preparations and also come to know about the marks patterns for the papers.
RRB Station Master Clerk Syllabus 2016 PDF File Download:
Name of Organization: Railway Recruitment Board
Number of Vacancies: 18252 Posts
Name of Posts: Non-Technical Posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
- Commercial Apprentice (CA): 703 Posts
- Traffic Apprentice (TA): 1645 Posts
- Enquiry-Cum-Reservation-Clerk (ECRC): 127 Posts
- Goods Guard: 7591 Posts
- Junior Accounts Assistant-Cum-Typist (JAA): 1205 Posts
- Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist (SCT): 869 Posts
- Assistant Station Master (ASM): 5942 Posts
- Traffic Assistant (TA): 166 Posts
- Senior Time Keeper (STK): 04 Posts
Kind of Declaration: Exam Syllabus/Pattern
Job Location: India
Syllabus Status: Available
Eligible Criteria for Indian Railway Jobs Vacancy 2016
RRB Railway CEN 03/2015 Exam Pattern 2016:
- Question paper is asked under the objective type questions.
- There are total 100 question asked.
- Time duration on this test will be 90 minutes.
- Negative marking system is applicable in this written examination
- Each wrong answer will be deducted 1/3 marks will be cut off.
|Sr. No.||Name of Exam||Name of Subject||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Written Test||General Knowledge||20||90 Minutes|
Check: RRB Admit Card 2016
RRB Railway Non-Technical Exam Syllabus 2016:
- Current Affairs- National & International
- History – India & World
- General Science
- Indian Economy
- Indian Geography
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Indian Polity
- Science & Technology
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Time & Work.
- Boats & Steams.
- Time & Distance.
- Data Interpretation.
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Ages.
- Problem – Solving.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Visual Memory.
- Environmental Studies.
Official Site: www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Latest Jobs Search 2016-17
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2016
- BMRCL Recruitment 2016 Manager, Section Engineer, Jr Engineer Posts
- Railway RRB Admit Card 2016 Download Non Technical
- Railway RRB Admit Card 2016
- Railway Recruitment 2016
- RRB Admit Card 2016, Railway Non Technical
- RRB Station Master Clerk Syllabus 2016
- RRB Railway Selection Process Criteria and syllabus 2016
- RRB Station Master Admit Card Exam Date Hall Ticket 2016
- Junior Engineer/ Office2016 Asst. indian Railways
- RRB Station Master Clerk Recruitment 2015-16
- Latest Indian Railways Jobs 2015-2016
- DMRC Recruitment 2015|Train Operator & Maintainer-Apply Online
- West Central Railway Recruitment Sports Person Posts 2016