RPSC Rajasthan Public Service Commission Revenue Inspectors Recruitment 2015 District Office 4000 Revenue & Asst. District Office, Puri under Odisha government has given recruitment notification for the posts of RPSC Recruitment Revenue Inspector & Junior
Rajasthan Revenue Inspectors Exam Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 104 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Revenue Inspector: 156 Posts
2. Asst. Revenue Inspector: 3497 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should possess more than 20 years- 32 years of age as on 01-01-2015.
Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Qualification: Candidates must have passed a Higher Secondary Examination (10+2), conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha Bachelor Degree Examination in Arts/ Science/ Commerce including Bachelor in Business Administration from recognized university and possess computer knowledge.
Selection Process: Written Test and Physical Test.
1. Modern history of India and Indian culture.
2. General Aptitude & Mental ability Test.
3. Role and impact of science and technology in the development of India and Your State (EXAMPLE–Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh , Uttar Pradesh).
Application Fee: Application Fee: Candidates must pay the fee of Rs.100/- in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favor of official site of the organization that is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in