RBI Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 504 Assistant Posts: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released notification for the recruitment of 504 Assistant vacancies in various offices of the Reserve Bank of India. Eligible candidates may apply online from 12-06-2015 to 03-07-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
RBI Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 504
Name of the Posts: Assistant
Name of the Office:
1. Ahmedabad: 30 Posts
2. Bangalore: 40 Posts
3. Bhopal: 10 Posts
4. Bhubaneswar: 20 Posts
5. Chandigarh: 35 Posts
6. Chennai: 31 Posts
7. Guwahati: 10 Posts
8. Hyderabad: 30 Posts
9. Jaipur: 30 Posts
10. Jammu: 10 Posts
11. Kanpur & Lucknow: 40 Posts
12. Kolkata: 30 Posts
13. Mumbai: 81 Posts
14. Nagpur: 25 Posts
15. New Delhi: 27 Posts
16. Patna: 25 Posts
17. Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi: 30 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-28 years as on 01-06-2015 i.e., candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-06-1987 and not later than 01-06-1997 (both days including). Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD & for Ex-Servicemen & others as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate & knowledge of word processing on PC.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on country-wide competitive Online Examination and Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 450/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS candidates) through payment gateway by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. No fee for Staff candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.rbi.org.in from 12-06-2015 to 03-07-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.rbi.org.in.
3. Click on “Opportunities@RBI”.
4. Click on “Current Vacancies” —> “Vacancies”.
5. Select the desired post.
6. Click on “Recruitment for the post of Assistant”.
7. Fill all the details carefully in five steps.
8. Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Reuben Foster charged with felony domestic violence after allegedly rupturing girlfriend’s ear drum
- God of War’s biggest changes, explained
- Microsoft Announces New Security Measures Against Cyber-Crimes For Office 365 Subscribers
- Kapil Sharma files police complaint against former managers Preeti, Neeti Simoes
- Sex ads website Backpage seized by US authorities
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
- Ministry of Defence website hacked by suspected Chinese hackers, Nirmala Sitharaman says action initiated
- IPL 2018 Opening Ceremony: Everything You Need to Know
- Arsenal are now flying after their spell of turbulence
- Indian Cryptocurrency Users Launch An Online Petition Against RBI; Demands RBI To Reconsider