RBI Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 504 Assistant Posts: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released notification for the recruitment of 504 Assistant vacancies in various offices of the Reserve Bank of India. Eligible candidates may apply online from 12-06-2015 to 03-07-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
RBI Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 504
Name of the Posts: Assistant
Name of the Office:
1. Ahmedabad: 30 Posts
2. Bangalore: 40 Posts
3. Bhopal: 10 Posts
4. Bhubaneswar: 20 Posts
5. Chandigarh: 35 Posts
6. Chennai: 31 Posts
7. Guwahati: 10 Posts
8. Hyderabad: 30 Posts
9. Jaipur: 30 Posts
10. Jammu: 10 Posts
11. Kanpur & Lucknow: 40 Posts
12. Kolkata: 30 Posts
13. Mumbai: 81 Posts
14. Nagpur: 25 Posts
15. New Delhi: 27 Posts
16. Patna: 25 Posts
17. Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi: 30 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-28 years as on 01-06-2015 i.e., candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-06-1987 and not later than 01-06-1997 (both days including). Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD & for Ex-Servicemen & others as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate & knowledge of word processing on PC.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on country-wide competitive Online Examination and Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 450/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS candidates) through payment gateway by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. No fee for Staff candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.rbi.org.in from 12-06-2015 to 03-07-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.rbi.org.in.
3. Click on [email protected]
4. Click on “Current Vacancies” —> “Vacancies”.
5. Select the desired post.
6. Click on “Recruitment for the post of Assistant”.
7. Fill all the details carefully in five steps.
8. Now take printout of online application for future use.
- UP Police SI 2016 Exam Pattern and Syllabus Download
- CTET Examination 2016 Apply online
- Delhi Post Office Admit Card 2016 Download
- NCERT admit card for Lower Division Clerk Exam Hall Ticket
- Haryana SSC Recruitment for 6126 Posts
- Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) Call Letter/Admit Card
- NVS Admit Card for TGT/PGT Posts
- Anchoring Speech for 26 January Republic Day
- World Environment Day Anchoring Speech In English and Hindi
- Indian Air Force Group X & Y Recruitment 2016