RBI has inviting Online Application forms from Indian citizens, citizens of Nepal and subjects of Bhutan, persons of Indian origin who have migrated from Myanmar and Sri Lanka with the intention of permanently settling in India and in whose favour Eligibility Certificates have been issued by Government of India, for the Officer Grade B Posts.
Following are the vacancy Details, candidates are advised to read details carefully before applying Online.
Name of The Post: Officers in Grade, B
No. of Posts: 134 Posts
As on 01/10/2015
- Between 21 and 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/10/1985 and not later than 01/10/1994).
- Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.21,000/- p.m. in the scale of Rs.21000-1000-30000-EB-1000-32000-1100-36400 applicable to Officers in Grade B
- Also eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family allowance, and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
- At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 54,970/-
As on 01/10/2015
- A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th and 10th standard examinations.
- The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s Degree will be in aggregate for all semesters/years.
*Bank/Transaction charges are to be borne by the candidate.
|SC/ST/PWD||Intimation Charges only||Rs.100/-|
|GEN/OBC||App. Fee including intimation charges||Rs.850/-|
How To Apply:
Candidates who are Interested & are Eligible can Apply online through the Official website or from the direct link given below. No other mode of submission of form will be acceptable.
|Starting date of online Application||05/10/2015|
|Closing date of online Application||23/10/2015|
Official website: www.rbi.org.in