Railway (RRB) Engineer Recruitment: Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) notification for 2239 posts
RRB Engineer Recruitment: Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) issued Centralized Employment Notification (CEN 01/2015) for recruitment of Junior Engineer (JE) Group – Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant [AND] Senior Section Engineer (SE) Group – Senior Section Engineer & Chief Depot Material Superintendent for fill up total 2239 Vacancies in various RRBs. Eligible Engineering Candidates are required to Apply Online only through any one of RRB Website from 27th June 2015 and close on 26th July 2015
RRB Engineer Recruitment: Railway Jobs
|Post Names||Age Limit||Pay Band + Grade Pay|
|Junior Engineer Group (Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant)||18 to 32 Years (Upper Birth Date -> UR – 02.07.1983, OBC – 02.07.1980, SC/ST – 02.07.1978; Lower Birth Date -> 01.07.1997)||₹ 9300-34800 + GP ₹ 4200/-|
|Senior Section Engineer Group – (Senior Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material Superintendent)||20 to 34 Years (Upper Birth Date -> UR – 02.01.1981, OBC – 02.07.1978, SC/ST – 02.07.1976; Lower Birth Date -> 01.07.1995)||₹ 9300-34800 + GP ₹ 4600/-|
RRB Engineer Recruitment Post wise Vacancies:
- Senior Section Engineer: 1159
- Junior Engineer: 945
- Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant: 75
- Depot Material Superintendent: 35
- Chief Depot Material Superintendent: 25
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Engineer Recruitment
- For Junior Engineer Group: (JE, Depot Material Superintend): Candidates should have Completed 3 years diploma from any recognised University.
- For Senior Section Engineer Group: (SSE, Chief DMS, Chemical & metallurgical Asst): Candidates should have completed 4 years Bachelor Degree (B.E/B.Tech) from any recognised University
- RRB JE SSE Notification Released on: 26.06.2015
- Online application starts from: 27.06.2015
- Last date for RRB online application: 26.07.2015
- Date of Examination: 22.08.2015 to 05.09.2015
How to Apply Online for RRB Engineer Recruitment CEN 01/2015 ?
Candidates are advised to follow the below steps for online application
- Visit the website of the RRB to which the candidate wants to apply (refer Para 16 of the CEN).
- Click on the “ONLINE/E-Application” Link.
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Fill in the basic details viz. Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address and Mobile number etc. Open inbox of your registered e-mail and click on the link received to proceed further.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
- Login using the Registration Number and Password. Select the post ‘Senior Section Engineer’ (SSE) or ‘Junior Engineer’ (JE) as the case may be.
- Fill up other details such as educational qualification etc. Depending upon the educational qualification of the candidate, the eligible post(s) matching with the qualification (of the candidate) in that RRB shall be listed out. Similarly if that RRB has vacancies from more than one Railway/Unit, then all such units will also be listed out. Candidates have to indicate their priority/ preference for the post(s) and / or Railway(s)/Unit(s).
- Pay examination fee (` 100/- only), if applicable, online using Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking. Exam fee can also be paid through SBI Branch or any computerised Post Office after downloading a pre-printed Challan/Pay-In-Slip. Ensure payment of exam fee is done only during the dates mentioned in the Challan/Pay-In-Slip.
- Upload your colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm) size between (15kb-20 kb).
- Download the blank “Template” by clicking on the link “Download Template”. This “Template” has the space for affixing your signature, left thumb impression, the declaration, Registration Number and Photograph.
- Login with Registration Number and Password in the link for “UPLOAD” and thereafter, upload the photograph.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST have to upload scanned copy of their SC/ST certificates also for availing the facility of free travel authority (Second Class Railway Pass).
- Submit the application. Print out the acknowledgement for records.
- Even after final submission, if a candidate wishes to make any modifications, he/she can do so but for any such modification additional fee of ` 100/- shall be payable. This fee for modification shall be applicable even to candidates belonging to exempted categories (i.e.SC/ST/PWD/Ex- SM/Woman/Minority/economically backward class candidates).
- To modify application already submitted, go to the “ONLINE/E-Application” link.
- Click on the ‘Modify Application’ link.
- Login using Registration Number and Password.
- Pay additional fee (` 100/-) either online or through SBI branch/computerized Post Office after downloading a pre-printed Challan/Pay-In-Slip. Ensure payment is done within the dates mentioned in the challan.
- After making payment login using Registration Number and Password and proceed with the modification as per instructions given
Note: Candidates are advised to check the official notification by RRB for complete details. The direct link to log on the official notification by RRB s provided below:
302 comments .