Railway Recruitment 2016 notification (CEN 03/2015) & RRB online application form for 18252 vacancies of Station Master Senior Clerk Commercial Clerk Goods Guard posts available at indianrailways.gov.in.
Indian Railway Recruitment 2016: Authorized department of Railway Recruitment Board has finally issued advertisement for selection of eligible staff for Station Master Senior Clerk Commercial Clerk Goods Guard posts on its official site www.indianrailways.gov.in or www.rrbappreg.net. All those aspirant who satisfy required qualification are invited to fill online application form for 18252 posts whose link is made available at above-mentioned portal.
Indian railway is one of the state-owned enterprise which was founded on 16th April 1853 before independence of India from British Empire. It is completely operated by Ministry of Railway, Government of India. Railway of India is considered as one of the world’s largest railway network which has more than 115000 km of tracks and 71112 stations.
Click Here For: Freedom 251 Online Booking
Railway Recruitment Board is one division of Indian Railway and considered as government organization in India. It was established around 17 year ago i.e. on 27th April, 1998. The main aim of board is to recruitment and selection of eligible staff for Railway of India. Advertisement released railway department bring great news for all those aspirant who were looking for technical and non-technical jobs in India.
Check: RRC Group D Recruitment 2016
Railway Recruitment Board has bring big smile for all those aspirant who were looking for railway jobs in 2015 by releasing big advertisement as RRB Non Technical Recruitment 2016 in railway employment news or rojgar samachar. This notification bring great news for all those aspirant who were looking for graduation jobs, engineering jobs, 10th pass govt jobs, 12th pass government jobs etc.
As per internet source will be released in the month of December 2015. This advertisement will be only for those aspirant who were looking for non-technical (NTPC UG Recruitment) jobs in India. This job will definitely help all those aspirant who want to make their future safe and secure. At the time of filling online registration form aspirant must have correct email id, mobile number, documents etc other wise your form will be directly rejected. Aspirant must read all mentioned information as mentioned in RRB notification 2016 which will help them to get instruction regarding registration procedure. So authority member of Railway Recruitment Board has going to release recruitment admit card and applied candidates will be able exam preparation mock test paper in our web portal.
Check: RPF Recruitment 2016
Now all those aspirant who fulfill minimum required eligibility criteria have to fill application form with all necessary and correct details. After filing form submit it before due date of accepting which will be soon update in official notification. Before filling form, interested aspirant must read all important details such as academic qualification, age limitation, selection procedure, pay scale etc which are mentioned below.
Railway Recruitment 2016, 18252 Station Master Clerk Posts Details:
Name of the organization: Railway Recruitment Board
Indicative Centralized Employment Notice No.: 03/2015
Name of RRB as per region: RRB Ahmedabad, RRB Ajmer, RRB Allahabad, RRB Bangalore, RRB Bhopal, RRB Bhubaneshwar, RRB Bilaspur, RRB Chandigarh, RRB Chennai, RRB Gorakhpur, RRB Guwahati, RRB Jammu Srinagar, RRB Kolkata, RRB Malda, RRB Mumbai, RRB Muzzafarpur, RRB Patna, RRB Ranchi, RRB Secunderrabad, RRB Siliguri, RRB Trivendrum.
Name of the posts:
- Commercial Apprentice (CA): 703 Posts
- Traffic Apprentice (TA): 1645 Posts
- Inquiry cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC): 127 Posts
- Goods Guard: 7591 Posts
- Junior Accountant cum Amanuensis (Typist) (JAA): 1205 Posts
- Senior Clerk cum typist: 869 Posts
- Assistant Station Master (ASM): 5942 Posts
- Transport Assistant: 166 Posts
- Senior Time Keeper: 04 Posts
Number of the posts: 18252 vacancies
Job Location: India
Category: Indian Railway Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Recruitment 2016 Notification:
Check: Railway Computer Based Online Examination 2016
- Refer official advertisement
- Interested candidates must have completed their 10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ Engineer in relevant field from recognized university or institute.
- Candidates must have typing proficiency in English/ Hindi on computer.
- For detail information refer notification.
Check: RRB Admit Card 2016
- Age of interested candidates must be more than 18 years and less than 32 years as on 01st January, 2016.
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years will be eligible for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for candidates who were residing in the state of Jammu & Kashmir.
- For PWD candidates: 10 years.
- For UR with disabilities: 13 years.
- For SC/ ST candidates: 15 years.
- Will be soon update.
Check: Central Govt Jobs
- Applied number of candidates will be selected on basis of their performance in two examination i.e. written examination and personal interview.
- For more detail refer official advt.
How To Apply for RRB NTPC UG Recruitment 2016 ?
- Candidates to visit official website: www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- On home page, click on Career tab.
- Now click on Advt CEN 2016 link.
- In new tab, pdf file will open.
- Read all mentioned details carefully.
- Now click on online application form link.
- Fill up form with all required details.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature and required documents.
- Complete application fee payment procedure through SBI Challan or online procedure.
- Verify filled form and submit it before due date.
- At last take print out of filled form for further reference.
- Candidates must have photocopy of Certification of Matriculation/ Intermediate/ Graduation from recognized university or board.
- School Leaving Certificate (if required).
- Aspirant must filled application form in prescribed format.
Check: RRB Exam Syllabus 2016
- Advertisement Release Date: 26th December, 2015
- Starting date for submitting online application form: 26th December, 2015
- Last date for submitting online application form: 25th January, 2016
- Starting date for submission of online fee: 26th December, 2015
- Last date for submission of online fee: 25th January, 2016
- Starting date for submission of offline fee: 28th December, 2015
- Last date for submission of offline fee: 22nd January, 2016
- Exam Date All Over India: March & June, 2016
302 comments .