West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) had issued a job notification memo no. 2202/BPE/2016 for 42949 Primary Teacher posts in the Govt aided / sponsored Primary / junior Basic schools under the district primary school council / primary school council. Only those candidates who had qualified TET 2014 of West Bangal can apply for this vacancy. If you have the required qualifications, then you can apply online up to 07 October 2016 via www.wbbpe.org.
WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016
Total No. of Vacancies: 42949 posts
Name of the posts: Assistant Teacher / Primary Teacher
|WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2016 – District-wise Vacancies|
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancies|
|North 24 parganas||5143|
|South 24 Parganas||5502|
Pay Scale: Rs. 5400 Rs. 25200 plus Grade Pay and other allowances.
WBBPE Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: 18-40 years as on 01.01.2016.
- SC/ST – 05 yrs
- OBC – 03 yrs
- PWD – 10 years
- Ex-serviceman/others – as per Govt. norms.
- Candidate should have passed Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST/OBC/ PH/ EC/ Ex-SM candidates)
- Two years Diploma in Elementary Education or by whatever name known
- TET Qualified.
- All candidates must have studied and obtained Madhyamik (Secondary) certificate or equivalent with Mathematics & English as subjects.
WB Primary Teacher Recruitment Vacancy for TET 2014 Qualifieds 2016
The selection and appointment of the candidates is to be made in terms of West Bangal Primary Teacher Recruitment Rules, 2016.
WB Primary Teacher Recruitment Application fee:
Candidates have to pay:
Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PH categories
Rs. 200/- Rupees For all others.
WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment Important Dates
Eligible candidates can fill online application form via www.wbbpe.org.
- Commencement of Application form submission: 30-09-2016.
- Last date: 07-10-2016
For all details, you should check out the WBBPE Job notification from below.