Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad has been asserted
recently released the recruitment notification for various posts. This organization invites the applications to filling up for various posts for 16448 Assistant Teacher/Sahayak Adhyapak Posts in Primary Schools/ Prathamik Vidyalaya. This is a good news for those candidates who are waiting for this job, so candidate grab this excellent opportunity and brighten your career to get the job with this organization
Talent and self-motivated candidates who are willing to work with this organization and meets all eligibility criteria can apply online for this posts from the official website which is upbasiceduparishad.gov.in on or before the last date of application submission. The recruitment board will start the online registration from June 2016 after creating the new portal. So the applicants need to wait for some time until the process will be started. We will provide you all the updates which would be helpful for you. So, keep in touch with us for the further details.
Further Detailed Information related to UP Primary Teacher Bharti 2016 such as Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Mode of Selection, application fee, important dates, how to apply, salary offered is mentioned below of this page which is created by the team of armybharti.in, in this post or on the notification that available on the official website.
- Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad
- Name of Posts: Primary Teacher/Assistant Teacher/Sahayak Adhyapak
- Number of Posts: 16448
- Official website: upbasiceduparishad.gov.in
- Mode of Apply: Online
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 21 years to 40 years as on 07/09/2016. The upper age will be relaxed for reserved categories candidates according to the organization norms.
Educational Qualification: candidates should have possess TET Qualified BTC & Special (Vishishth) BTC Passed Candidates are eligible to apply for these Posts.
Salary Offered: Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- with Grade Pay 4600/- & Other Allowances.
How to Apply:
- First candidates need to visit official portal @ upbasiceduparishad.gov.in
- Go to appropriate link for the applying post
- Read it carefully to know the eligibility and requirements
- Eligible candidates click on apply
- Fill the required information with required details
- Upload your recent pass port size photograph on the form
- Attach photo copies of all your academic qualification and experience certificates
- Verify the information before submission and correct the errors
- Click on submit button.
- At last, Take a printout the application form
Date of Advertisement: 28th June 2016
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 30th June 2016
- Last date for Application Submission: 11th July 2016