464 Patwari & Lekhpal Recruitment in Uttarakhand
Post: Patwari & Lekhpal
Education Qualification: Graduate
Recruitment By: Uttarakhand Revenue Deptt
Last Date: 10 Nov 2015
Uttarakhand Revenue (Rajaswa) Department has released the notification for the recruitment of Patwari and Lekhpal in all districts of Uttarakhand. Total 464 vacancies of Patwari and Lekhpal (Revenue Sub Inspectors) will be filled through recruitment starting from 5 October to 10 November 2015.
Patwari & Lekhpal Recruitment in Uttarakhand
Total Number of Posts : 464 (Patwari – 331, Lekhpal – 133)
Note : Vacancies may be increase/ decrease.
Candidates having Graduate degree can apply for the post of Patwari & Lekhpal.
Other Essential Qualification
– A candidate can apply for only one post (either Patwari or Lekhpal) and one district only.
– Candidate should have registration in employment offices of any districts of Uttarakhand before the advertisement date. (A attested photocopy of employment card to be attach with application)
For Patwari – 21 to 28 years as on 01 July 2015
For Lekhpal – 21 to 35 years as on 01 July 2015
An application fee of Rs 300 (for GEN) and Rs 150 (for others) will be payable through Demand Draft/ Postal Order in the name of District Magistrate (respective District).
Selection for the Patwari and Lekhpal recruitment will based on Physical and Written test. A district level selection committee comprising DM, SP, CDO, SDM etc will supervises the selection process.
Note : After selection, candidates have to undergo a year training in Almora Training Centre on their own expense.
How To Apply
Candidates can apply for Patwari & Lekhpal posts by sending application in prescribed format through registered post to District Magistrate Office (respective District) before 10 Nov 2015.
Documents to be send with application –
– Attested photocopies of all education qualification documents (marksheet etc)
– Attested photocopy of Caste certificate (if any)
– Application Fee Demand Draft
– Attested photocopy of Employment Card
Note : Write Advertisement Number & “Application for the Selection for Training for Patwari & Lekhpal” on the top of the envelope
Date of Advertisement in Districts : 05 October to 10 October 2015
Last Date of Application : 10 November 2015
Scrutiny of Application forms : 11 November to 20 November 2015
Date of Admit Card : 30 November 2015
Dates for Physical Tests : 15 December to 20 December 2015
Date of Written Test : 27 December 2015 (10:00 am to 01:00 pm)
Date of Result : 15 January 2015
Date of Medical Fitness & Document Verification : 15 February 2015
Starting Date of Training : 01 March 2015
For Original Advertisement and Application Format :Click Here
Patwari Lekhpal Vacancies Advertisements Published in Newspapers
- Latest Jobs Search 2016-17
- SCERT Uttarakhand Lecturer Syllabus 2016
- Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2016|Apply Online For 181 RO ARO Posts
- Uttarakhand Recruitment 2016
- Uttarakhand SSSC Recruitment 2016
- Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2016 - 17 Constable & Inspector 1150 Posts
- Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2016
- 27th Dec Uttarakhand Patwari Lekhpal Answer Key 2015
- Uttarakhand Forest department Recruitment 2015- 62 Forest Ranger
- Uttarakhand Lecturer Result & Cut off Marks
- 400 Bandi Rakshak (Jail Guards) Recruitment in Uttarakhand Jails
- Patwari & Lekhpal Recruitment in Uttarakhand october 2015
- Download CTET Admit Cards for September 2015
- Army Recruitment Rally 2015 at Tirupati-Anantapur-Guntur-Chittoor-Kurnool
- UKPSC Uttarakhand Lecturer GIC Teacher PGT Result 2015 Download