|Qualification||Any Post Graduate, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 1,80,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||5 – 10 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||27/04/2018|
Eligibility: Recruitment of Executives at El level through University Grants Commission-National Eligibility Test (NET) —July 2018.
1. HR Executive
i. Qualification: MBA with specialization in Personnel Management / HRD / HRM with minimum 60% marks OR Post Graduate degree in Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR Minimum 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in PM/IR/Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks2. ii. F&A Officer
i. MBA with specialization in Finance with minimum 60% Marks3. Official Language Officer
i. Qualification: Post Graduate in Hindi with minimum 60% marks. Must have English as a subject in graduation. Experience in translation work preferred for all categories
1. Candidates are advised to go through the detailed instructions for UGC-NET examination and the detailed advertisement of ONGC very carefully. On few of the parameters like the cut-off date for maximum age, relaxation in age extended to OBC category candidates etc., the criteria of UGC-NET and ONGC differ. The eligibility of candidates, writing UGC-NET examination for career in ONGC will be governed by the eligibility criteria of ONGC.
2. Mere issue of call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by ONGC. Till such time the candidature is provisional and ONGC takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Interview.
3. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not in conformity with eligibility criteria.
4. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company‟s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under ONGC‟s Medical Examination of Employees Rules, 1996. Details of the rules are available on ONGC‟s website www.ongcindia.com
5. Candidates may please go through the “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)” at www.ongcindia.com. The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad. Candidates employed in PSUs and Government departments will be required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
6. For any dispute, Courts at New Delhi will have the jurisdiction. 6.9. For more information about the Company you may visit our website www.ongcindia.com
A. FOR ONGC
a. Start Date for online application – 06.04.2018(1300 hrs.)
b. Last date of for online application – 27.04.2018(1800 Hrs.)
c. Scheduling of Interviews – September 2018 (Tentative)
B. FOR UGC-NET July 2018 Examination
a. Start date for submission of online application form – 06.03.2018
b. Last date for applying online application – 05.04.2018
c. Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank challan , at any branch of Syndicate/Canara/ ICICI/HDFC Bank – 06.04.2018
d. Date of UGC-NET Examination(to be conducted by CBSE) – 08.07.2018
How to Apply
1 The application process consists of the following two stages:
i) On-line registration for UGC- NET examination to be held on July, 2018
ii) Online application at link available on www.ongcindia.com along with UGC-NET Registration/Roll number.
2 Candidates are required to first submit their application ON-LINE for UGC-NET examination following the steps prescribed in the information brochure for the examination.
3 For detailed information on UGC-NET examination, the interested candidates may log on to http://cbsenet .nic.in.
4. On completion of online application process, the candidates will be required to take print out of Application Form, Attendance Slip and Admit Card. These documents will also have the UGC-NET Registration/Roll Number of the
candidate. Candidates must preserve these documents carefully.
5 Candidates after filling the form of UGC-NET examination will apply online through the link “Online application for recruitment of executives through UGC-NET July 2018 Examination” on www.ongcindia.com. No other
mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
6 The candidate can access the online application form at www.ongcindia.com .The online registration site would be opened from 1300 hrs. on 06/04/2018 to 1800 hrs. on 27/04/2018.
7 If there is no post for reserved category, candidates belonging to reserved category can still apply for unreserved posts. However age relaxation will not be extended to them.
8 Before registering/submitting their online applications on the website the candidates should possess the following :
(1) UGC-NET Registration/Roll Number
(2) Valid Mobile number & E-mail ID in which the OTP will be sent for completing the registration process.
(3) Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph of the candidate with white background containing signature of the candidate in a small white sheet pasted just below the photograph (Not more than 70 KB size)
(4) Caste certificate to fill details regarding community, state & district, if belongs to OBC/SC/ST category. [ Advt. No. 1/2018 (R&P) ]