NABARD Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for Asst Manager Posts: National Bank for Agricultural Development (NABARD) has given a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) in the Protocol & Security Service vacancies in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS). Eligible candidates may apply online from 23-05-2016 to 31-05-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
NABARD Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 06
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security)
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 25 – 40 years as on 31-01-2016, candidates should born not earlier than 01-02-1986 and not later than 31-01-1995. Age relaxation is admissible 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC candidates as per GOI instructions.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Commissioned Service in the Army/ Navy/ Air Force with required experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nabard.org from 23-05-2016 to 31-05-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online applicants should have valid login credentials & scanned copies of photograph &
2. Candidates should log on through the website www.nabard.org.
3. Select the desired post & Click on “Click here to Apply”.
4. Fill all the details carefully in the application Form
5. Check once before submit the application form.
6. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee: 23-05-2016
Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee: 31-05-2016
For more details like syllabus, form for pre examination training and other information click on the link given below…