NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2015
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is an apex development bank in India having headquarters based in Mumbai (Maharashtra) and other branches are all over the country. It was established on 12 July 1982 by a special act by the parliament and its main focus was to uplift rural India by increasing the credit flow for elevation of agriculture & rural non farm sector. It has been accredited with “matters concerning policy, planning and operations in the field of credit for agriculture and other economic activities in rural areas in India”. NABARD is active in developing financial inclusion policy and is a member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion.
NABARD has inviting Online Application for the Development Assistant Post. following are the Vacancy details, Candidates are advised to read these details carefully before applying Online.
Name of the Post: Development Assistant
No. of The Posts: 85 posts
As on 31/07/2015:
- Between 18 and 35 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 01/07/1980 and not later than 31/07/1997 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
- At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately Rs. 21,419/-.
As on 31/07/2015:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate.
- Knowledge of word processing on Computer is essential.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular state should be proficient in the language of the state i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language. Candidate should also be able to write and speak English. Some questions may be asked in the local language at the time of interview, to ascertain the level of familiarity of the candidates with the one of the official languages of the State / UT. Wherever, marks of the candidate are in percentile, they will have to submit a certificate indicating percentage equivalent to percentile from the concerned institution.
Development Assistant (Hindi):
- Should be a Graduate with minimum 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates), Hindi & English as subjects or Hindi as medium of instruction at Graduation level with English as Compulsory subject or English as medium of instruction level with Hindi as Compulsory subject.
- Knowledge of Computer operation is essential.
- Candidates applying for the post in a particular state should be proficient in the language of the state i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language. Candidate should also be able to write and speak English. Some questions may be asked in the local language at the time of interview, to ascertain the level of familiarity of the candidates with the one of the official languages of the State / UT.
- Wherever, marks of the candidate are in percentile, they will have to submit a certificate indicating percentage equivalent to percentile from the concerned institution.
- Staff candidates are Exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS : Rs. 50/- Rupees Only
- All others : Rs. 450/- Rupees Only
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro),Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How To Apply:
Candidates who are Interested & are Eligible can apply Online through the official Website OR from the Direct link given below. No other mode of submission of Application Form will be accepted.
|Starting date of Online Application||08/10/2015|
|Closing date of Online Application||30/10/2015|
|last date of payment of Application Fee||30/10/2015|
Official Website: www.nabard.org
- MPSC Tax Assistant Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern Previous Papers PDF
- Coast Guard Vacancies Assistant Commandant 2016
- LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2016
- BSSC Recruitment 2016 for Assistant Teacher Apply Online
- NABARD Development Assistant Result 2015
- BSNL Telecom Technical Assistant Recruitment 2015
- UPSSSC Junior Assistant Result 2015
- TNPSC Assistant (Group II A Services) Recruitment 2015
- ITBP Assistant Sub-Inspector and Head Constable 136 vacancy in 2015
- ADMIT CARD FOR SUB-INSPECTOR IN DELHI POLICE, CAPFs AND ASSISTANT SUB-INSPECTOR IN CISF EXAM - 2015
- HSSC 2708 Patwari, Assistant, Draftsman Recruitment 2015
- India Post Recruitment 2015 – Postal & Sorting Assistant 33 Post Sport Quota Vacancies
- UPSSSC Recruitment for 3467 Junior Assistant 2015
- Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College- Assistant Professor in delhi 2015