Mumbai Police Law Officer (Group-A) Recruitment 2015-2016
Mumbai Police Has Recently Issued Latest Job Notification for The recruitment Of Various Posts In Mumbai Police Force. Those candidates who Want To Get Government Jobs Under Mumbai police Departments Can apply For The Vacant Post Of seats of Law Officer (Group – A) and Law Officer positions. all Interested Candidates Can apply This posts Through Offline mode check here Full Details.
The Mumbai Police Also Know as Brihanmumbai Police Has Invites Applicants For The latest jobs Recruitment 2015 In Mumbai police Department. For The Various Vacant Vacancies So all The Job seekers Do Not Miss This opportunity Candidates Can Check official site At mumbaipolice.maharashtra.gov.in And apply Through Offline Mode Before Last The Date.
Total Number Of Posts: 34 Posts
Name Of The Organization: Mumbai Police of Maharashtra
Name Of The Posts: Law Officer (Group-A)
Mode Of Application: Offline Mode
Type Of Job: Government Job Under Mumbai Police
Educational Qualification: Candidates Who want To apply For This Given Posts Under Mumbai police Department They Must Have Degree Of Low And Sanad”, thorough knowledge in subject of law, regarding crime, services, administration and sufficient knowledge of Marathi, Hindi and English language.
- Law Officer (Group – A): Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the profession as a Lawyer.
- Law Officer: Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the profession as a Lawyer.
|Name of Post||Age Limit as on 31.07.2015|
|Law Officer (Group – A)||62 Years|
|Law Officer||60 Years|
Selection Process: Those Candidates Who want To Apply For This Given Posts Under Mumbai police Department. The selection Will Be Based On Their Performance In Written Examination And Personal Interview.
How To Apply:
- Logon to the official website of Maharashtra Police that is mumbaipolice.maharashtra.gov.in
- Then move cursor to the left side of the home page and check the “Articles” section.
- There click on “Add For Post Of Law Office(Group-A)-Law Officer” link.
- On opening this link, a PDF File will show on computer screen.
- Carefully read the notification opened in PDF File Form.
- Then download the application form in correct manner and fill it as per the instructions mentioned in advt.
- Attach requisite testimonials and paste two colour photos of 2.5 c.m. X 2.5 c.m. size with application.
- Two self-addressed envelopes (with postage stamps) should also be enclosed along with the application for correspondence.
- Envelope consisting application along with all enclosures should be super scribed with “Application for Post of Law Officer (Group-A) / Law Officer.”
- The application completed in all manner should be forwarded to the address given below on or before the finishing date.
To Commissioner of Police, Mumbai,
D.N. Road, Opp. Mahatma Phule Market,
Mumbai 400 001
Last date to receipt of application: 30th September 2015
- Punjab Police bharti Latest Recruitment 2016-17
- MP Police ASI Result 2016
- Latest Jobs Search 2016-17
- 17 July CG Police Constable Answer Key 2016
- AP Police Recruitment 2016
- Goa Police Recruitment 2016
- AP Police Constable & Warders Recruitment 2016
- UP Police Constable Admit Card 2016
- MPSC Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern and Previous Papers PDF
- UP Police Computer Operator Admit Card 2016
- Punjab Police 7416 Latest Recruitment 2016
- Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2016
- Punjab Police 5000 Latest Recruitment Notification 2016
- Telangana Police Recruitment 2016
- Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”http://armybharti.in/wp-content/uploads/myuploads/com.armybharti.lite_2.0.1build34.apk” icon=”download” target=”true”]Armybharti.apk[/button]