The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has declared the final results of the Class 5th and 6th conducted for the JNVST (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test) online at its website.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) are a system of alternate schools for gifted students in India. They are run by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, New Delhi, an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Education, Government of India.
Procedure of downloading result :
1.Go to the website of the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya school at http://navodaya.gov.in
2.Now visit the Admission section of the website to get all the latest information relating to the examination and results from there
3.Find the link for the results from all the available links present at the website
4.Enter your roll number and generate your results from the result window as available for this purpose
5.Download, print and save your results for all the exams in this manner
The candidates can also download the Answer Keys for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 5th and 6th as soon as it is made available on the website. Usually, the answer keys of the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya are announced at the website after one or two days of the conduct of the examinations.
Candidates who participated in exams for class 5th and 6th can download their results from the link given below :
- Reuben Foster charged with felony domestic violence after allegedly rupturing girlfriend’s ear drum
- God of War’s biggest changes, explained
- Microsoft Announces New Security Measures Against Cyber-Crimes For Office 365 Subscribers
- Kapil Sharma files police complaint against former managers Preeti, Neeti Simoes
- Sex ads website Backpage seized by US authorities
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
- Ministry of Defence website hacked by suspected Chinese hackers, Nirmala Sitharaman says action initiated
- IPL 2018 Opening Ceremony: Everything You Need to Know
- Arsenal are now flying after their spell of turbulence
- Indian Cryptocurrency Users Launch An Online Petition Against RBI; Demands RBI To Reconsider