IPU CET MBBS 2016 Eligibility – Candidates are advised to read the IPU CET MBBS 2016 eligibility criteria before applying for IPU CET MBBS 2016. They are advised to comply with IPU CET MBBS 2016 eligibility criteria as asked by examination conducting authority GGSIPU (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University) otherwise there candidature will be cancelled at any stage of admission procedure.
IPU CET MBBS 2016 is a university level entrance exam scheduled to be conducted in two stages respectively stage 1 on April 24 and stage 2 on May 22, 2016 for admission to as many as 264 MBBS seats in 3 medical colleges affiliated to the University.
- Identify and improve on your weak areas
- Get a personalized improvement plan & track your progress
- Get a list of probable colleges based on current preparation level
The application procedure of IPUCET MBBS 2016 will begin tentatively in the month of January and last date for applying online is March 29, 2016 upto 4 PM. Candidates are advised to read the IPUCET MBBS 2016 eligibility criteria before beginning the application procedure. The highlights of IPU CET MBBS 2016 eligibility criteria are given below:
- Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian citizen. Non-Resident Indians & Foreign Nationals are not eligible for IPU CET MBBS 2016
- Age: Candidate should not be less than 17 (Seventeen) years as on the December 31, 2016.
- For MBBS Programmes: Candidate must have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of the recognised Board/University of any Indian State with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (Core or Elective or Functional)
- For BDS Programmes:: Candidate, who have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system conducted by the CBSE/Council of the Indian School Certificate Examination/Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi with required subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from the recognized schools conducting regular classes situated within the National Capital Territory of Delhi only, will be eligible for admission for BDS Programme.
- For MBBS seats at North Delhi Municipal Corporation Medical (NDMC) candidate must have studied 11th and 12th classes regularly from a recognized school within the National Capital Territory of Delhi
- Passing Marks at 10+2/HSC – Candidate must have passed in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (Core or Elective or Functional) individually and must have secured a minimum of 50% marks together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. While the qualifying marks at 10+2/HSC is 40% in case of SC/ST candidates
- Candidates appearing for 10+2/HSC in 2016 can also appear for the IPU CET MBBS 2016 entrance exambut their admission will be considered only after fulfilment of eligibility criteria as asked by the examination authority
- In case the result of the Compartment/Supplementary examination is declared by the time of admission/counselling and the candidate fulfils the eligibility conditions then such candidates will be eligible for the admission
- Note: There will be no rounding-off of the percentage of marks of qualifying examination while deciding the IPU CET MBBS 2016 eligibility of any candidate for admission e.g. if a candidates obtained 49.9% marks in their qualifying examination, then it will not be rounded-off to 50%. Therefore, the candidate is not eligible for that programme where minimum requirement of marks is 50%
Eligibility for admission to ACMS for ARMY category for through IPU CET MBBS 2016:
For admissions into MBBS programmes offered at Army College of Medical Sciences candidates must be a ward of eligible serving Army personnel, Ex-Army personnel and war widows/widows of the Army. Admission will be done strictly on the basis of criteria as mentioned by the examination authority.3201 comments