Bhartiya Nausena Sailor Artificial Apprentice Batch 2016
Join Indian Navy as a sailor (Artificer Apprentice job) course coming February 2016
Indian Navy invites online applications from unmarried Male Indian Citizens for the post of Sailor 139 Batch
Indian Navy bharti 2016 batch detail are given below :-
Education Qualification: – Candidates who completed there 10+2 certification with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths and Physics can apply for Sailor post
Age limit for Sailor bharti :- Candidates born between 01 Feb 1996 to 31 Jan 1999 can apply Indian Navy sailor recruitment.
Sailor Salary in Indian Navy :- Basic pay band is 5200-20200 with GP 200/-plus MSP 2000/- plus X Group pay 1400/-
Selection Process :- Selection process is based on merit of there performance.
Important Dates :- Indian Navy Sailor bharti 2016 batch Online registration date : 09.06.2015
Last date of Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Online registration : 19 June 2015.
How to apply Indian Navy recruitment for sailor Artificer Apprentice :- Dor sailor entry candidates can apply only Onlinethrow official website .
Candidates need to visit website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and then click on “apply online sailor Entry”
To know full detail of this advertisement read Employment News this week 06-12 June 2015
More Jobs in Indian navy :
- भारतीय तट रक्षक भर्ती Tat Rakshak Navik bharti December 2016
- Navy Mumbai Apprentice Syllabus 2016 Download
- Navy SSR Eligibility and Criterias
- Indian Coast Guard Navik Syllabus 2016
- Indian Naval Dockyard Chargeman recruitment 2016
- Indian Navy 10th pass bharti 2016
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 Sailor entry
- Indian Navy PC Logistics & SSC EDN Recruitment 2016
- Indian Coast Guard 2016
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2016 Question Papers