Indian Coast Guard (Ministry Of Defence) has announced a latest notification for the recruitment to post Yantrik unmarried male candidates of Indian citizen possessing educational qualification and age, as prescribed below in Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. Applicants who were eligible and interested can apply online application form through the official website of Indian Coast Guard. A huge number of candidates will be applied for the recruitment to the post Yantrik (Yantrik Technical (Mechanical), Yantrik Technical (Electrical) and Yantrik Technical (Electronics) in Indian Coast Guard (Ministry of Defence).
Applicants can go through the official www.indiancoastguard.nic.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know more information about the upcoming notification like Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card/Acknowledgement Card 2015, Indian Coast Guard Latest Syllabus/Paper Pattern 2015 and Coast Guard Yantrik Result 2015. Candidates shall keep one application form ready along with all essentials documents like 10th passing certificate, Diploma passing certificate and caste certificate and games certificate shall be carried by the candidates and submitted at the examination centres on the date of examination.
The last date for applying online application form is 09 March, 2015 through the authorized website of Indian Coast Guard Ministry of Defence.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Mech/Elec/Electronic 02/2015 Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name- Yantrik|
|01.||Yantrik Technical – Mechanical|
|02.||Yantrik Technical – Electrical|
|03.||Yantrik Technical – Electronics|
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 22 years that is applicants must be born between 01 August, 1993 to 31 July, 1997 for the recruitment posts Yantrink.
- The age relaxation will be given upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation as per central government rules.
- Applicants must have 3 Years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all subjects from any recognized university/college/institution.
- Candidates who are in final year semester are not eligible to apply in this recruitment.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the written examination conducting by the Indian Coast Guard at various examination centers mention in the below list. Shortlisted criteria for the application will be based on the higher percentage of marks in the diploma for a particular examination centre. SC/ST categories candidates will be given due weightage while short listing. The written tests will be objective type. The questions paper will contain questions from their respective branch (Mechanical /Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication.
Physical Efficiency Test: Shortlisted/Exam qualify candidates will be nominated for the physical efficiency test and medical examination. Those who qualify written tests will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT), interview and initial Medical Examination. The final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the overall performance in written exam, physical efficiency test and medical examination.
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of Indian Coast Guard.
- Click on the ‘Recruitment Yantrik 02/2015’ link on the login page of official website.
- Fill all the details in the application form by the candidates should be correct & true with best of their knowledge.
- Upload scanned image of recently passport coloured size photograph & signature of appropriate size in JPG/JPEG format.
- Finally print 3 copies of application form and one copy will be submitted by the candidates on the date of exam at examination centres.
- Opening date of online application form: 1st Mar, 2015
- Closing date of online application form: 9th Mar, 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 9th Mar, 2015
- Examination Date: Mar/Apr, 2015
- Click Here: Indian Coast Guard Online Form 2015
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Official website: Applicants can go through the official website www.indiancoastguard.nic.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the upcoming notification like Admit Card/Result.