How to Check IBPS CWE Clerks VI Result :
Steps to check the results:
1) Go to official website of IBPS
2) Click on the link for ‘CWE- CLERK -VI – Preliminary Exam result status’ running on the top of the page
3) You will be directed to a new page to log in
4) Enter registration no/roll no and password/DOB in dd-mm-yy format
5) Enter the captcha code as seen in the image and click on login to download the call letter.
Or click here to directly go to the login page.See Result here Official site
Those who have cleared the preliminary examination will be eligible to appear in the main. Those who pass the main exam will be provisionally allotted to one of the participating banks.
The main examination will be held on December 31, 2016, and January 1, 2017. The provisional allotment of banks to successful candidates will be made in April 2017. All these dates are tentative.
IBPS had on August 12, issued a notification to fill up 19,243 clerical posts in participating banks.