How To Crack SSC Exam
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts various exams every year such as CGL/LDC/CHSL/MTS. There are lots of applicants applied in this exam every year and there after start preparation for the exam with or without coaching.
- As we all know that at least 3-4 months preparation is necessary for cracking SSC (CGL/LDC/CHSL/MTS) Exam without Coaching. So, let’s we discussed some important points To Crack SSC (CGL/LDC/CHSL/MTS) Exam without Coaching.
- If you prepare well for the exam, we give surety that you can crack this exam in your first attempt. But, you have to start your preparation from now.
- Normally, we have seen that candidates are in different state of minds regarding how to make plans to get ready for each section in the SSC Exams, about the exam pattern and which are the essential topics to be ready first.
Tips To Crack SSC Exam Without Coaching
Smart aspirants go through and follow the fundamental concepts first then they look for the short-cuts, for this First and foremost thing to know is the Updated Revised Syllabus and Pattern of Examinations.
Basically these Exams contain 4 sections which include:
- General English
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
Prepare for Reasoning Section
Reasoning section examine your mental and problem solving ability. You have to be more careful when you are answering this section. There are no formulas to solve these questions you need to solve them with your presence of mind.
This section mainly covered these given topics you need to prepare well for all these topics:
- Seating Arrangements
- Statement and Conclusions
- Blood Relations
- Series problems
- Data sufficiency
- Assumptions and Directions
Non-Verbal is the toughest of all. Also, deals with maximum number of problems especially with problem figures and mirror images.
Prepare for General English Section
In the General English Section many applicants face trouble to score minimum cut off marks. Through this section organizations find out aspirants capability to remember main ideas and important details. Generally this section covers topics on:
- Error Correction
- Synonyms & Antonyms
Prepare for English
Apart from this study material you must focus on these points also:
- Read English newspapers on daily basis.
- Improve your vocabulary by knowing 10 new words everyday along with its Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Watch good English news channels.
Prepare for General Awareness Section
General Awareness is the most important section of SSC Exam. This portion also plays a key role to crack any SSC exam because you can save your precious time by answering quickly or attempting these questions on the other side this section can be highly scoring. For good preparation you must follow these given points:
- Read carefully those books or magazines which cover the General Awareness section such as Competition Master, Competition Success Review or Pratiyogita Darpan.
- Keep studying the topics like last financial plan passed by the Central Government.
- Be conscious about all changes around the world 6-7 months before the exam.
- Pay attention and read nationwide new on regular basis.
The most important questions from this section are on the topics such as:
- Basic General Knowledge
- Important Days
- Important Persons
- Award Winners
- Books and Authors
- Games and Cups and Abbreviations
Prepare For GK
Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude Section
This is the section which contains the basic mathematical questions. To cover this section you need to learn how to solve math’s question in lesser time with the short cut methods. You have to learn basic mathematics formulas which can save your lots of time. In this section, the questions asked on the topic:
Aptitude Questions And Answers
- Number Systems
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time & Work
- Profit & Loss
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Time & Distance
- Bar graph & Pie-chart