General Knowledge (GK) and Current Affairs 2014 – 2014 for UPSC ,IAS, IBPS … Banking, SSC-CGL, Bank Clerical and other similar examinations of 2015-16
1. The study of Bones is called?
2. Cells of bone is called?
3. Cells of cartilage is called?
4. The total number of bones in an Adult human body?
5. Number of ribs in human body?
6. The face of a man is made up of?
Answer: 14 bones
7. Number of bones in spinal column?
8. Number of bones in Ear?
9. Which is the longest bone?
10. Which is the smallest bone?
11. Breast bone?
12. Total number of muscles?
13. Study of body movements?
14. Strongest muscles?
Answer: Jaw muscles
15. Largest muscles?
Answer: Gluteus maximus
16. Smallest muscles?
17. The breaking of a bone is known as?
[feed url=”http://armybharti.in/feed” number=”5″]