Guwahati High Court has organised a written examination for the post of Office Peon-II for Sub-ordinates court of Arunachal Pradesh to fill up various vacant post in various departments, whose written examination was held on 21-June-2015. The examination was successfully conducted by the Guwahati High Cour at various examination centers all over the Arunachal Pradesh. Lots of aspirants are appeared in this examination. Aspirants who are appeared in this examination are waiting for their results, the results has been declared and uploaded on the Official Website of Guwahati High Court that is (www.ghconline.gov.in). Aspirants should keep in touch with us for direct links to check results and latest updates related the results.
Gauhati High Court Result 2015
LATEST UPDATE of 19-Feb-2016:- Gauhati High Court has announced Written Exam Result for Office Peon-II. Interview will be organized on 06 March, 2016. Check Final Result from the given below link-
The Results of Office Peon-II has been declared by the GHC. Aspirants who are appear for this Examination, results has been uploaded on it’s official website. Aspirants can easily download their Exam Result from here, a list in pdf format listing the roll numbers and name or it may be through the login process. Aspirants can check their results from the above links provided by us. GHC conducts this examinations for creating a pool of aspirants, interested aspirants are applied for this post through which they are selected by the written test and then qualified aspirants are goes to next selection process which was set by the GHC. We advise to the candidates that they should keep in touch with us regularly for detailed information and latest updates.
Name of the Organization : Guwahati High Court
Name of the Post : Office Peon-II
Date of Exam : 21-June-2015
Category : Results
Job category : Government Job
Result Status : AVAILABLE NOW!!!!!!!!!
Official Website : www.ghconline.gov.in
Process After the Examination :
- Aspirants should bring their testimonials, certificate issued by competent authority claiming reservation, work experience certificate, if any etc. in original with a set of self- attested photocopies, which shall be handed over to the Joint Registrar, Itanagar Permanent Bench, Gauhati High Court, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh for scrutiny before the commencement of the interview.
- The Final selection of aspirants who are presently employed in Central or State Government services will be required to produce a “No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
- If the candidates doesn’t appear in their Personality Test on the scheduled dates, their candidature will be cancelled by the Commission.
To Check Guwahati High Court Assistant Engineer Results 2016
- Visit the official website of Guwahati High Court i.e www.ghconline.gov.in
- Click on the Links of results.
- Enter the required information like Exam Roll Number & DOB Etc.
- Click On Submit & Get Your Result.
- Download Your Result & Keep That For Future Use.
302 comments .