Dear Students, who are completely qualified and interested, there is Good news for the students studying in schools of Maharashtra,
Rajarshee Shahu Maharaj , they are offering scholarship forms that have been issued and finally are available to make registration online in just few steps. Aspirants who are Students from Maharashtra belonging to SC, VJNT and SBC category, they may apply for escholarship. Brilliant Students are able to register to get Maharashtra e-scholarship for those who has been passed out the SSC from Maharashtra State Board Examination by Education Department.
And also for Students who already been appeared for CBSE/ICSE board examination by CBSE Education department, are also eligible to register and apply for Escholarship. On web Education portal, jobsme.in has updated complete information regarding Maharashtra e-scholarship Registration process and check out further for more.
Maharashtra escholarship Online Registration Details:
Who can apply for escholarship?
Students who wish to apply and had scored minimum 75% marks or above in SSC exam conducted by state board, they are completely able to apply and send out their application form to have Maharashtra scholarship for class 11th and 12th as per official notification.
About Maharashtra Scholarship
Hey Students, Maharashtra Scholarship Application Form can be downloaded and accessed in online mode. And also to get the application form for Escholarship, Aspirants need to check out the website –escholarship.maharashtra.gov.in
How to Get Registered for Maharashtra Escholarship form?
- Check out the official website which is escholarship.maharashtra.gov.in
- If you are existing user or already have the ID, surely you are able and can login with user name and password as your personal credential.
- For those who are completely new user for scholarship portal then, you have to create new account with valid information.
- To generate new account details, you need choose your account type and then generate complete user name and password to get login information and which are all essential details.
- Dear students, if you are new member for portal then access on new ‘application form’ and in case if you are existing member and have valid login credential then you can select renew tab.
- After the final steps for online submission of the scholarship form, students must have the printout doc of their submitted application which can be used in future.