Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2016 has been published by Engineers India Limited on its official website at (www.engineersindia.com) for the 80 Technician Posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date. This Organisation is looking for candidates for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 or as amended from time to time. These vacancies are distributed separately for each post under each trade and discipline check below for trade and discipline wise vacancies or refer advertisement. According to the EIL Technician Recruitment 2016 Notification, those Candidates who wish to apply needs to possess qualifications ITI in Draftsman-Civil & Draftsman-Mechanical and Engineering Diploma in relevant discipline from recognized institute. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
Engineers India Limited Recruitment 2016
Engineers India Limited had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 80 Technician Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date through the official website of Engineers India Limited at (www.engineersindia.com). The EIL Technician Trade Apprentice Online application form 2016 will be on 13.02.2016 at its authorized web portal. The last date for submitting EIL Technician Trade Apprentice application through online is 14th of March 2016. Check below for more details like pay scale, application fee, selection criteria or refer official EIL Technician Trade Apprentice Notification 2016….
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 80)
Name Of The Organisation : Engineers India Limited
Name Of The Posts : Technician Posts
Post Wise Vacancies :
- Trade Apprentices : 30 posts
- Technician Apprentice : 50 posts
Official Website : www.engineersindia.com
Mode Of Application : Online
Age Limit : Candidates should have age criteria as per the Engineers India Limited norms, age relaxation will be applicable to reserved candidates.
Education Qualification : Applicants who are going to apply for EIL Technician Trade Apprentice jobs 2016 should have passed in ITI in Draftsman-Civil & Draftsman-Mechanical and Engineering Diploma in related Discipline from recognized institute.
Pay Scale : Selected candidates for the EIL Technician Trade Apprentice jobs 2016 will receive monthly remuneration as per the norms of Engineers India Limited which are provided in the notification.
Selection Procedure :
- The eligible candidates are required to indicate their percentage of marks in theonline applicationform.
- The mode of selection will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in
the qualifying examination.
- Wherever CGPA/CPI or other grades in qualifying examination is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by concerned University / Institute.
- The candidate shall be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University/Institute at the time of reporting, in case of selection.
Application Fee : There Is No Application Fees.
How to Apply :
- First Candidates need to Go to official website (www.igcar.ernet.in).
- Then, Click on “Careers” tab
- Now select “Applying to EIL”
- Click on “Current Openings” link under it
- Check for the “Recruitment of Technician Trade Apprentice posts”
- Click on “Online Application” button
- Fill the particulars mentioned in the application form
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Download and take print of application form
Postal Address :
Engineers India Limited (EIL),
EI Bhavan, 1, Bhikaiji Cama Place,
New Delhi-110 066, India,
Fax:- +91-11-26178210, 26194715,
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Online Application Form : 13th February 2016
- Last Date of Online Application Form : 14th March 2016
Important Links :