Admission will be taking two times in a year. First time for January exam and second time for July exam. This time doeacc is processing for admission of nielit o level online application/registration January 2017 exam. Complete for admission in NIELIT O level is given here. You can also find the exam dates along with syllabus of doeacc o level.
Instruction to Fill NIELIT O Level Online Application or Registration January 2016 from student portal student.nielit.in
Note: Applicants can fill online registration form of nielit o level 2017 admission in two patterns. 1. As direct candidate or 2. As institute candidates
- Firstly all the applicants needs to fill a registration from student portal of nielit.
- When you open that portal you find a link for Apply Online in right hand side panel.
- After that on new page you have to open link “O Level” under Information Technology option.
- It displays the guidelines along with terms & conditions, accept them and click on Submit button.
- Now displays a form to fill many details. Like Your name, father’s name, date of birth, address along with photo, signature and thumb impression upload.
- Here you also select student type (Direct or Institute). If you select institute than you have to select your institute name from list of study centers.
- After completing all these steps, You have to pay online your registration fees through online payment option.
- Now your nielit o level application/registration January 2017 will be completed. You will get a application for future reference. You should take print out of your filled form.
FILL DOEACC O LEVEL ONLINE APPLICATION/REGISTRATION FORM JANUARY 2017 BY NIELIT
Details of NIELIT O Level Exam January 2017
There are four theory exams, 1 Practical exam and 1 Project should be done by the applicants.
1. M1-R4 (IT Tools and Business Systems)
2. M2-R4 (Internet Technology and Web Design)
3. M3-R4 (Programming and Problem Solving through ‘C’ Language)
4. M4.1 – R4 (Application of .NET Technology) or
M4.2 – R4 (Introduction to Multimedia)
M4.3 – R4 (Introduction to ICT Resources)
Note: Exam will be conducted two times in a year (July and January). Exam will be starts from second Saturday of July or January. All the applicants should be filled nielit online exam form 2016 for O Level before attending the exam. You can also get completed detailed syllabus along with exam form filling is available on this website.
|Self eLearning (SL)|
|‘O’ Level Course – Revision 4 (New)|
|SL: M1-R4: IT Tools and Business Systems|
|SL: M2-R4: Internet Technology and Web Design|
|SL: M3-R4: Programming And Problem Solving Through ‘C’ Language|
|SL: M4.1-R4: Application of .NET Technology|