Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has issued Notification for the Recruitment of Train Operator & Maintainer & various other posts. Eligible Candidates can apply Online. Get Latest Job opportunities in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. Check here the details of Posts.
The Delhi Metro is a metro system serving New Delhi and its satellite cities of Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida and Ghaziabad in National Capital Region in India. Delhi Metro is the world’s 12th largest metro system in terms of length and also 12th largest in terms of number of stations.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC), a state-owned company with equal equity participation from Government of India and Government of Delhi built and operates the Delhi Metro. Besides construction and operation of Delhi Metro, DMRC is also involved in the planning and implementation of metro rail, monorail and high-speed rail projects in India and providing consultancy services to other metro projects in the country as well as abroad.
Currently DMRC has inviting Online Application for the various posts in the department. Following are the Vacancy details, candidates are advised to read these details carefully before applying Online.
Total No. of Posts: 1509 Posts
|Name Of the Posts||No. of Posts||Age Limit|
|Assistant Manager Finance||02||18 to 28 years|
|Station Controller (SC/TO)||395||18 to 28 years|
|Customer Relation Assistant (CRA)||176||18 to 28 years|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||107||18 to 28 years|
|Junior Engineer (Electronics)||99||18 to 28 years|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||39||18 to 28 years|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||22||18 to 28 years|
|Office Assistant||09||18 to 28 years|
|Account Assistant||11||18 to 28 years|
|Stenographer||15||18 to 28 years|
|Maintainer||634||18 to 25 years|
For Details regarding Educational Qualification visit Advertisement given below.
- UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs.400/- (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax)
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.150/- (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax).
- Application Fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, the closing date for submission of online application before paying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.
How To Apply:
Candidates who are Interested & are Eligible can Apply Online Through the Official Website OR from the Direct Link given below. No other mode of submission of Application Form will be accepted.
|Starting date of Online Application||24/10/2015|
|Closing date of Online Application||25/11/2015|
|Last date of payment of Application Fee||27/11/2015|
Official Website: www.delhimetrorail.com
- RRB CEN 03/2015 Non-Technical Result Region Wise
- RRB NTPC Non-Technical Result
- Latest Jobs Search 2016-17
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2016
- BMRCL Recruitment 2016 Manager, Section Engineer, Jr Engineer Posts
- Railway RRB Admit Card 2016 Download Non Technical
- Railway RRB Admit Card 2016
- Railway Recruitment 2016