CISF Head Constable/Ministerial Recruitment 2015
Central Industrial Security Forces (Ministry of Home Affairs) has recently issued a notification for the recruitment to the posts Head Constable (HC)/Ministerial (LDCE) in CISF. People who were interested can submit their application form before the last date through the following address mention below. A huge number of candidates will be applied for the recruitment to the different zone mention in the official notification. Applicants must filled their application form completely and sent to the following address by post. People must read the important instruction carefully before filling their application form.
Applicants can go through the official website www.cisf.gov.in to download the application form in the prescribed format and also know more information about the latest and upcoming information like CISF Constable/LDCE Admit Card 2015, Head Constable/Ministerial CISF Exam Result 2015 and CISF HC/LDCE Solved Answer Key 2015. There are a total of 700 vacant vacancies for the recruitment to the various posts in different zone in Central Industrial Security Forces (CISF). Candidates can fill their application form co mpletely and send to the following address given below.
The last date for depositing their application form by ordinary post is 07 Mar, 2015.
CISF Head Constable (HC)/Ministerial (LCDE) Recruitment 2015:
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 25 years will be eligible to apply.
- The age relaxation will be upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST/Ex-Ser/Women categories candidates.
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- Applicants must have passed Intermediate (12th)/senior secondary school certificate from any recognized Board/Institution/Colleges.
- Eligible candidates can submit their application form before the last date to the following address mention below.
Selected candidates will be given below the rank Head constable in the pay scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Of Rs.2400/-
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.50/- (Fifty Rupee Only) as a application fee through the Indian Postal Order which is non-refundable.
- Aspirants belongs from SC/ST/Women/Ex-Services candidates can sent their application form without application fee.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the written examination conducted by the Central Industrial Security Forces at various examination centres. Applicants who will be qualified in the examination called for physical efficiency test through the medium of call letter. The question paper will be of 100 marks and candidates will be score (33% for OBC/SC/ST/Women/Ex-Service and 35% for General) for passing the examination.
Medical Examination: Applicants who will be qualified in the examination called for physical efficiency test through the medium of call letter. Selection of the candidates will be assumed as final after passing the medical examination.
- Applicants can download the prescribed format of application form through the official website.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Two self addressed envelope should also be enclosed along with the application form.
- Candidates should be sent completely filled application form to the following addres mention below.
DIG, CISF, (North Zone- I), CISF
Campus, Saket, PO: Malviya Nagar,
New Delhi- 110017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 07 Mar, 2015
- Last Date for Remote Areas: 14 Mar, 2015
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.cisf.nic to download the format of application form also know information about the upcoming notification.