Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Apply Online at www.centralbankofindia.co.in
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 – 61 Posts
Central Bank of India has recently released recruitment notification for those candidates who are willing to work Central Bank Of India in order to fill 61 vacant posts for Credit Officer and Risk Manager posts in the Middle Management Group (MMG), Scale II (Specialist Category). The start date for the submission of Online Application for Central Bank of India Jobs is 14 September 2016 and the closing date is 30 September 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date. Central Bank of India has given an excellent opportunity for those who want to make their careers in Government Bank Jobs and gain experience and knowledge as well can now apply through online application mode. To apply for the given Job the candidate should posses education in Graduation Degree in order to get selected in CBI Recruitment 2016 for 61 posts. As Central Bank Of India is one the well-known banking sectors in India and the competition for the given posts is really high. So rather than wasting your time in searching for Bank Jobs you can now apply for CBI Recruitment 2016 before the closing date.i.e.30 September 2016. Other information like Vacancy, Pay Scale, Age Limit, etc. is mentioned below. For more details refer the official website of CBI Recruitment 2016.i.e.www.centralbankofindia.co.in
The vacancy details for CBI Recruitment 2016 is given below:
Post-wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Category-wise Vacancy Details:
Central Bank Of India Recruitment Details:
- Name of the Organization: Central Bank of India
- Official Website: www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- Name of the Post: Risk Manager & Credit Officer posts
- No. of posts: 61 Posts
- Mode of Application: Online
- Category: Bank Jobs
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
- Selection Process: Candidates those who are applying for CBI Recruitment 2016 will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following: Written exam & Interview
- Important Dates:
- Starting date for filling Application Form: 14/09/2016.
- Closing date for the submission of online application: 30/09/2016.
- Availability of Admit Cards: On or after 20/10/2016.
- Examination Date: 04/11/2016.
- Application Fee: Contenders should pay the Application fee for CBI Recruitment 2016 according to the category given below. The fee should be credited in online by using Net-Banking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards along with the Intimation charges.
- General (OC)/ Unreserved candidates: Rs. 500/- + 50/- (Intimation charges).
- SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped Categories: Rs. 50/- (Intimation charges only).
- Pay Scale: The selected candidates for CBI Recruitment will get the Pay Band of Rs. 31,705 to Rs. 45,950/- per month.
- Age Limit:
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 20 years.
- The maximum age of the candidate should be 30 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the norms of the government.
- Educational Qualifications:
- Credit Officer MMG Scale-II: Candidates should posses education in Full time MBA in Finance or PGDBM in finance from any recognized University or Institution or just a pass in final examination of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- Risk Managers MMG Scale II: Candidates must have done B.Tech./ MCA with MBA (Finance) from AICTE / UGC approved University or College with an aggregate of 60% Marks. or M.Sc. Maths/ Statistics.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 has relased Application Form for these CBI Credit Officer Jobs 2016 which is available on our site given below. Interested candidates can apply through online application link which will be activated from 14 September 2016. So the candidates who are interested in Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2016 can apply online on or before the last date of the submission of the Application Form.i.e.30 September 2016. Those who will submitt the Application form after the closing date will not be accepted. So its better to send the Application Form on or before the last date.
Candidates can check the Application Procedure given below before applying for Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2016:
- First, he/she should read the notification carefully before applying for Central Bank Recruitment 2016.
- Now open the link which is given on our site for Central Bank Of India 2016 Online Application.
- Then fill the Application Form and ensure that you do not make any mistakes.
- After that, upload a scanned copy of your photogrph with your signature.
- Now make payment fee according to your category.
- After paying the Application fee you will find an e-receipt which will be genrated on the completion of the transaction.
- Now you can submit the Application Form on or before the last date.
- At last, take a printout of the Application Form for future use.
302 comments .