CBSE Scholarship 2016 – 2017
10th standard with 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks. The students should be only One Girl Child of their parent. This Scholarship is only for the Girls who have taken admission in 11th standard after passing 10th standard from CBSE.
The eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment as soon as possible. The appliers who apply after the given date their application will be rejected by the department. The further details about the recruitment are given here on the web page for the candidates.
The objective is to offer scholarships to the Single Girl apprentice, who are the only child of their parents, and have qualified the 10th class CBSE Examination with 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks/ grades and are carry on their further academic qualification from the same board. The Scheme is started to support the Girls for studies.
· Single Girl students who have secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks / grades in Class X exam and want to pursue their studying of Class XI & XII in CBSE School.
· Student per month tuition fee should not more than Rs. 1500/-
· The scholarship will be provided to Indian Nationals only.
· The candidate must keep on her educational studies in Class XI and XII from CBSE.
· Students passed CBSE Class X Examination in the academic year 2015 are eligible for this scholarship.
Amount of Scholarship:
The rate of scholarship will be Rs. 500/- per month.
A Scholarship will be paid for a maximum phase of two years. Payment of amount will be made by Demand Draft/ECS.
Student should have qualified in Class X Examination from the CBSE and secured 6.2 CGPA or more.
Applicants who are Pursuing Class XI & XII from CBSE affiliated Schools will be selected.
Student should be ONLY SINGLE GIRL CHILD of their parents.
How to Apply For CBSE Scholarship Scheme?
- Candidates must log in to official website www.cbse.nic.in-scholarship.
- Before applying candidates are require to read the instruction very carefully with all important details.
- Then press ‘Apply online’ link
- Then choose ‘SGC-X – Fresh/ renewal Application’.
- Enter roll no. and certificate no. as printed on your class X certificate and proceed further.
- Fill the form with all important details very carefully.
- After successfully applying online print filled application form.
- Duly filled online application must be enclosed in an envelope super scribing ““APPLICATION FOR MERIT SCHOLARSHIP FOR SGC X 2015 (Fresh or renewal)” and must be reached at the given address.
Assistant Secretary (Scholarship)
CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2,
Community Centre, Preet Vihar,
Documents to be attached with the Application form:
· Attested photocopy of score card of Class X
· An affidavit from the parent showing that the applicant is the only child of their parents on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/-.
· Attested Xerox copy of bank pass book bearing account number in which the amount is to be credited.
· Income Tax Returns/Form-16 of both the Parents issued by the company must be attached along with the affidavit.
Dates to Be Remembered:
Last date to apply: As soon as possible